CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2020

For any motorsport-related games.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules
P-F1 Mod

Re: CarlPotter's Top Three Championship 2020

Post by P-F1 Mod »

Well I just laid my mortgage on that exact result so that should keep me safe in the competition :p

JN23

Post by JN23 »

P-F1 Mod wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:18 pm
Well I just laid my mortgage on that exact result so that should keep me safe in the competition :p
:lol:

Exediron

Post by Exediron »

I maintain that I had the correct idea (Bottas over Hamilton) and circumstance screwed me out of a well-earned victory. :x
PICK 10 COMPETITION (6 wins, 18 podiums): 3rd in 2016
TOP THREE CHAMPIONSHIP (No Limit Excedrin Racing): Champions in 2015 & 2018 | 2nd in 2017 & 2019
AUTOSPORT GP PREDICTOR: 2017 USA & P-F1 Champion

JN23

Post by JN23 »

I'll post the results later today - thinking of P-F1 Mod right now who has just lost his mortgage.

JN23

Post by JN23 »

TUSCAN GRAND PRIX

Lewis Hamilton won the first ever Tuscan Grand Prix at Mugello, followed by Valtteri Bottas and Alex Albon.

Hamilton got off the line poorly and was quickly passed by his teammate and briefly had Max Verstappen alongside before the Dutchman dropped back with a power unit and was eventually punted off track and into retirement. This enabled Charles Leclerc to move into third position on the day of Ferrari’s 1000th race start.

As the race got underway following the resulting safety car period, there was a big pile up on the start/finish straight which resulted in four retirements and eventually a red flag. On the restart, it was Hamilton’s turn to pass Bottas with a move around the outside of turn one to retake the lead. Despite holding P3 for several laps, Leclerc eventually dropped down the order as he passed by a strong of quicker cars including Lance Stroll, Daniel Ricciardo and Alex Albon.

Ricciardo held the upper hand in the battle for the final podium position as he was able to undercut Stroll at the round of pitstops around mid-point of the race. However a second red flag was called following a high speed crash for Stroll as he ran in pursuit of Ricciardo.

At the second and final restart, Ricciardo capitalised on another poor start from Bottas before the Fin re-passed shortly after. This meant the battle for the final podium position was between Ricciardo and Albon, which Albon eventually claimed with an excellent move around the outside at turn one.

Ten of us scored eight points courtesy of predicting a Mercedes 1-2 led by Hamilton.

There was little change at the top of Individual Championship. The only change towards the top was Mayhem dropping slightly behind Icemanjee1 and Espo.

Team TBD jumped up to second thanks to their double score but they remain 28 points behind Drive Sauber.

We are now past the halfway point in the season and just eight race remaining. Can anyone close the gap on Remmirath, or will it be a double for them and Drive Sauber?

Next we move to Russia - can anyone prevent a HAM-BOT-VER podium?

P-F1 Mod

Post by P-F1 Mod »

JN23 wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:49 pm
I'll post the results later today - thinking of P-F1 Mod right now who has just lost his mortgage.
So is the missus :-| :lol: