scrolling too fast

Anything non-motor racing related.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules
painless

scrolling too fast

Post by painless »

See this is how ugly rumours start. I was scrolling through google news page, skipped through sports, then I saw headline "Hamilton confirms case of bat rabies" Whaaaat?? Does Toto know? Will Ocon get the call? Are thousands of Brits asking for GP refunds?

Hamilton is also a town in Ontario so no need to panic just yet.

Siao7

Re: scrolling too fast

Post by Siao7 »

painless wrote:See this is how ugly rumours start. I was scrolling through google news page, skipped through sports, then I saw headline "Hamilton confirms case of bat rabies" Whaaaat?? Does Toto know? Will Ocon get the call? Are thousands of Brits asking for GP refunds?

I've done this so many times!!!

Mind you, Vettel and Bottas will be desperate to stop him, may as well have tried this!

Jezza13

Post by Jezza13 »

painless wrote:See this is how ugly rumours start. I was scrolling through google news page, skipped through sports, then I saw headline "Hamilton confirms case of bat rabies" Whaaaat?? Does Toto know? Will Ocon get the call? Are thousands of Brits asking for GP refunds?

Tell that to the good people of Hamilton, Canada.
Races since last non RB, Merc, Ferrari winner (After Britain - 20) - 142 & counting.( Last win, Lotus, 17/3/13)

Non RB, Merc, Ferrari podiums won in Hybrid era - 372 trophies available, 27 won

2017 WCC CPTTC - Jalopy Racing (Herb & Me)

DOLOMITE

Post by DOLOMITE »

I read that as "Hamilton confirms case of rat babies". Wondered it was a story about Lauda's kids...
"I'd rather lose a race going fast enough to win it, than win one going slow enough to lose it".
-Stirling Moss