Pets.

Anything non-motor racing related.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules
Tyrrellforever

Pets.

Post by Tyrrellforever »

What pets do you current have and what are they called?

As for myself I have none although I did go to a cat rescue home and try to adopt a kitten but was turned down. :(

Kolby

Re: Pets.

Post by Kolby »

None atm. But I had a street cat before called 'Meowenders' because it always 'Meows' when he comes to our house and ask for food. After that it would go to other houses and ask food for them but he would always come back to our house to sleep :D. I miss that cat! He left us without saying goodbye but I guess that's a cat's way to say he will be dead soon.
Even the best of drivers crash, stay safe and be responsible!

minchy

Post by minchy »

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of animals that Chuck Norris allows to live.

Race2win

Post by Race2win »

Although I don't own any pets now, I used to have 15 Persian cats. Had to give them away since I moved a year ago. My brother found our first one abandoned at a construction site and got it home 5 yrs ago. She was the Matriarch of the rest of them. Her name was Mini, then in no particular order the rest were
Rini
Tiny
Genie
Jag/Jaguar
Rainbow
Romeo
Dumbo
Fatty
Silky
Sunny
Dodo
Disco
Xena
and Kitty
[b LOADING KILL LIST.......[/b]
--------------------

Siao7

Post by Siao7 »

Race2win wrote:Although I don't own any pets now, I used to have 15 Persian cats. Had to give them away since I moved a year ago. My brother found our first one abandoned at a construction site and got it home 5 yrs ago. She was the Matriarch of the rest of them. Her name was Mini, then in no particular order the rest were
Rini
Tiny
Genie
Jag/Jaguar
Rainbow
Romeo
Dumbo
Fatty
Silky
Sunny
Dodo
Disco
Xena
and Kitty

Crazy Cat Lady here!

Hehe

Siao7

Post by Siao7 »

Grew up with dogs. My parents have a little Yorkshire, little Devil she is

Race2win

Post by Race2win »

SchumieRules wrote:
Race2win wrote:Although I don't own any pets now, I used to have 15 Persian cats. Had to give them away since I moved a year ago. My brother found our first one abandoned at a construction site and got it home 5 yrs ago. She was the Matriarch of the rest of them. Her name was Mini, then in no particular order the rest were
Rini
Tiny
Genie
Jag/Jaguar
Rainbow
Romeo
Dumbo
Fatty
Silky
Sunny
Dodo
Disco
Xena
and Kitty

Crazy Cat Lady here!

Hehe

I'm a guy so you could call me Catman or something like that. But no I didn't fling my cats like she did.
--------------------

Siao7

Post by Siao7 »

Race2win wrote:
I'm a guy so you could call me Catman or something like that. But no I didn't fling my cats like she did.

I know, I was joking mate! 15 cats is an impressive number. The problem with numbers like that is the smell I imagine

Race2win

Post by Race2win »

SchumieRules wrote:
Race2win wrote:

I know, I was joking mate! 15 cats is an impressive number. The problem with numbers like that is the smell I imagine

It was a little bit, but their mother did a good job of training them as they grew. Its actually quite impressive to see the mother communicate with them little purrs and grunts. She taught them to do their busniess in the garden. But when they're still little they don't know any better so you couldn't help it.
--------------------

Siao7

Post by Siao7 »

Race2win wrote:
SchumieRules wrote:
Race2win wrote:

It was a little bit, but their mother did a good job of training them as they grew. Its actually quite impressive to see the mother communicate with them little purrs and grunts. She taught them to do their busniess in the garden. But when they're still little they don't know any better so you couldn't help it.

Aaah, must have been great, bless them

Race2win

Post by Race2win »

SchumieRules wrote:
Race2win wrote:

--------------------

flyboy10

Post by flyboy10 »

I have a cat called Charlie Whiting :)

Race2win

Post by Race2win »

Something really spooky just happened. My earlier post just got reposted. Wth???
--------------------

Banana Man

Post by Banana Man »

If anyone in or near Bristol wants 2 king snakes, PM me. No seriously.
I remember when this website was all fields.

moby

Post by moby »

SchumieRules wrote:
Race2win wrote:

Nah, they go in the neighbors gardens to crap. Then dig it up a bit for good measure.

Blinky McSquinty

Post by Blinky McSquinty »

Molly

Cuddles

Two very loveable pugs, AKA Chaos and Mayhem. :-P

Robbo-92

Post by Robbo-92 »

A dog, she is 12 years old and a mongrel, a cross between a lurcher, alsation and something else that me or my family is not sure of. Like with so many dogs we got her from the Rspca after the whole litter of dogs was left on the Rspcas doorstep. As a puppy we tried to integrate her with other dogs but she would have none of it, so all her life she has just barked and barked at other dogs, whatever we tried just wouldn't work so in the and we stopped trying and just let her get on with it.
Team Vettel, Ricciardo, Bottas and Button.

mac_d

Post by mac_d »

I don't have any pets. Animals tend to really like biting/scratching/pecking me. I do realise it is probably something I am doing.

Scariest one, tiddled off reindeer. Most painful one, rat.

I do want a rabbit though. I think they are hilarious. They just sit there twitching their noses. I find it very, very amusing.

Covalent

Post by Covalent »

2 cats, 4 hens and a rooster. At the moment I'm also looking after my dad's dog (he was in a motorcycle accident..).
The cats are called Viljo and Peto, the dog is Wiiwi. The chickens don't have names yet.

minchy

Post by minchy »

May I recommend Fried, Nugget, Kiev and Tikka Masala ;)
There is no theory of evolution, just a list of animals that Chuck Norris allows to live.

painless

Post by painless »

Currently two dogs; Pudding (because we found him at Christmas) and Pieces
We used to have another indoor dog who was a bitsa so we called her Bits hence her partner became Pieces when we adopted her. Sadly, Bits had a stroke earlier this year and is no longer with us.
Over the years here (26 and counting) we have never bought a dog; just taken in strays and abandoned Mutts.
So far :
Kir.
Fido
Kimu
Virgule
Razors (go see Long Good Friday!)
Bits
Pieces
Pudding

Of those Fido, Kimu, and Razors were Huskies and spent the entire time outside. Absolutely amazing in blizzards - nose under the tail, covered in snow and perfectly happy!

beyamei

Post by beyamei »

I have an 8-year old Golden Retriever named Hero. It's such an ironic name because 2 weeks ago someone broke into the house and attacked my dad and he just laid there and did nothing. Didn't even bark. I still love him though..
VettelRaikkonenNasr

painless

Post by painless »

beyamei wrote:my dad and he just laid there and did nothing. Didn't even bark. I still love him though..

Your dad would usually bark?

CarlPotter

Post by CarlPotter »

Two kittens. One called Cosmo (ginger), because she looks exactly like a cat we had when I was growing up that was named Cosmo and one called Missy (tortoise shell), because my wife named her.

Really wanted to name the ginger one Schumacher, but I just couldn't because she's a girl.

Toby.

Post by Toby. »

CarlPotter wrote:Really wanted to name the ginger one Schumacher, but I just couldn't because she's a girl.

What about Seb? ;)

Classic

Post by Classic »

Meet Phoebe. She's a Collie x Parson terrier and just turning 12 months old.

Raquello

Post by Raquello »

My kitten Toby.

"B!tch please..."
Brazil 1994 Image Brazil 2012

Tyrrellforever

Post by Tyrrellforever »

Raquello wrote:My kitten Toby.

"B!tch please..."

Awwww, he's sooo cute :)

flyboy10

Post by flyboy10 »

"B!tch please..."

He looks like he will kill you if you try to retrieve that remote control. Brilliant.

minchy

Post by minchy »

"B!tch please..."

Is that a Norwegian Forrest? My in-laws had one who was tiny when he was a kitten and got absolutely massive, it was about the size of my King Charles Spaniel!

LKS1

Post by LKS1 »

I love animals and always had cats when I was working - as they were quite happy being left alone all day (with a cat flap to let them out).

But now I have four dogs (3 of whom were rescued), and can't believe how lucky I am!

My only non-rescued dog (a whippet) is called Mikka, after Mika Hakkinen. :)

My first 'rescued' dog is called Coco as that was the name she was given in the shelter, the next Rosie ('cos she's v pink), and the latest Hoodie - 'cos she's a real Houdini!

Angel De La Muerte

Post by Angel De La Muerte »

Ladies and Gentleman, Meet Aflie, he is a Corgi Cross, no idea what with but he is a real diva of a dog if you didnt know better you would think he was one of the Royal Corgi's the way he acts and how well he is treated!

I leave you with another photo, with him checking up on me when I was relegated to the sofa for snoring after a night out! Jokes on the other half though, since that night it seems he has picked up this snoring and now snores himself!

Sorry for picture sizes I have no idea how to adjust!

jimmyj

Post by jimmyj »

My wife and I are pet people and have a real menagerie. We have a hobby farm and used to take in unwanted animals but it got to be too much and we are letting the farm animals die off over time (although some live for decades).

At current we have:
5 dogs (yorkie, yorkie cross, german shepherd, australian cattle dog, huge mongrel)
4 cats (used to have 6 but 2 have passed away recently. People dump them at the end of our lane)
1 pot bellied pig
4 sheep
1 donkey
about 20 chickens, 1 duck and some fancy pigeons

At our peak we had a dozen sheep, 4 pot bellied pigs, 4 goats, 2 cows (a dexter and a highland), geese, at least 50 chickens (fancy breeds), llamas, alpacas, you name it.

Clarky

Post by Clarky »

Cooper is my 4.5 month old dog.

Cross between a German Shepherd and an Alaskan Husky.

Toby.

Post by Toby. »

Just took this one..

Name's Bear. 8-year-old German Shepherd cross Alaskan Malamute. A lot of people think he's going to be aggressive when they see him, but he still rolls around like a puppy at every opportunity.

I was quite happy with how that photo came out. Most of the time he looks like an complete goof.

Edit: Just seen how close the two breeds are between this one and SteveC84's. They couldn't have looked much different, though. Bear got his name because he looked very much like a little black bear as a puppy.