It is currently Fri May 29, 2020 3:59 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please read the forum rules

Post subject: Name that drink
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:05 pm 

So I'm on the couch watching Iceland embarrass Portugal and I put a little San Pelligrino water in my Ardbeg rocket fuel and I think "Hmmmm Italian and Scottish; It's a Dario!" So then I think OK so maybe that's not original but what other potential combinations are there out there just waiting to be concocted?
Brief rules: You must actually make it and drink it. It must be palatable (or at least not thoroughly disgusting) There must be some relevance in terms of nationality/culture/team etc.

And this on a day when I read that Eurocare (who they??) want F1 to refuse alcohol sponsorship.

I think a Kimi may have to feature both Finnish Vodka and Ice cream but maybe needs a third ingredient to make it palatable

Post your thoughts when you recover

Post subject: Re: Name that drink
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:15 pm 

painless wrote:
So I'm on the couch watching Iceland embarrass Portugal and I put a little San Pelligrino water in my Ardbeg rocket fuel and I think "Hmmmm Italian and Scottish; It's a Dario!" So then I think OK so maybe that's not original but what other potential combinations are there out there just waiting to be concocted?
Brief rules: You must actually make it and drink it. It must be palatable (or at least not thoroughly disgusting) There must be some relevance in terms of nationality/culture/team etc.

And this on a day when I read that Eurocare (who they??) want F1 to refuse alcohol sponsorship.

I think a Kimi may have to feature both Finnish Vodka and Ice cream but maybe needs a third ingredient to make it palatable

Post your thoughts when you recover

Until this year (since his peek) I would have said no need, he usually has a missing element to his race. But.. He is on a roll, so duet to his love him/hate him fans, it has to be Marmite.

(erm, no I did not actually taste it)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:54 am 

Russia Versus England. I had Vodka & Calpol once. Not my brightest moment, but I was student aged. I don't think you're allowed to come through that age without doing remarkably stupid things (approaching 30, I still try to be as silly as I can).

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:50 am 

A Nico; Four measures of Champagne, large dash of bitters, lemon

A Jensen; Irn bru, Sake, light on fire.