Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comeback

Forum rules
Please read the forum rules
User avatar
bourbon19
Posts: 2220
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:31 am

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by bourbon19 »

Lewis did the right thing. Sutil did glass the dude, the only question was whether it was on purpose or a mistake. Lewis isn't a mind reader, so he could only say what it 'looked like' to him. Maybe it looked on purpose to him and he didn't want to lie? Maybe he didn't know.

In any case, there was video and the dude threatened to rope Hamilton into the lawsuit. Who needs that? Hamilton didn't glass anyone, that was Sutil's plan. Sutil is the proper person to take responsibility for that action.

Hamilton isn't a 'fair-weather' friend. You have to draw the line - and it isn't a rigid line - but glassing most certainly crosses it.

Pedrosa_4_Ever
Posts: 2949
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:15 pm

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by Pedrosa_4_Ever »

Race2win wrote:I dont see the point in being judgemental about the issue. We really dont know the whole story at all. What if Eric Lux assaulted him first? What is he said something personal that caused Sutil to do what he did? Any sane person will not cause GBH unless he was provoked, and Sutil doesnt have a history of such incidents. What if Sutil wanted Lewis to just testify regarding what actually happened, but Lewis with all that was happening in his life (breakup and bad performance) didnt want to get involved. And there are some people talking like he is a serial killer. Do you even know what were the extent of the wounds on Eric Lux. All the paper got wind of the story only when the charges were filed. That is what we read and we are judging him based on that?? Very mature.

Isn't that the whole point of having a trial?
"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

"It's hammer time!"

British Driver Supporter (and Daniel Ricciardo)

Greg Moore - Dan Wheldon

User avatar
Maky
Posts: 381
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:29 am
Location: 127.0.0.1

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by Maky »

Why people care about such things I will never know -_-

nike2die4
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:16 am

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by nike2die4 »

and didn't Lewis send in his testimony? he just couldn't show up for the trial because he had other commitments,well some would say he would have canceled it but what if his team says he should stay away from the trial? who was paying his bills,Sutil or Mclaren? you have to listen to the people that line your pocket first..if Sutil was indeed a good friend,he would understand that.

Fat Albert
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 8:47 am

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by Fat Albert »

Image
Sebastien Vettel, the youngest driver ever to have the fastest car in F1 for four consecutive years

User avatar
Amon
Posts: 3479
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2003 6:16 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by Amon »

So here is the soap opera that is Force India now back with their old main star Adrian Sutil

Sutil glassing Lux.
Hamilton will support Sutil, no he will not.
Sutil calling Hamilton a coward for not coming to court.
Force India are hesitating to either promote Hulkenberg or re-sign Sutil
Sutil is found guilty in court.
Hulkenberg shows much more in 1 season than Sutil did in 5, came close to a win or podium
Re-signing Hulk and Di Resta seems a no brainer
Hulk signs for Sauber, darn now that I did like Force India's line-up for once
Force India are waiting ridiculously long to sign their second driver
Rumours about financial trouble for Force India or is it their sponsors?
Sutil says there is no legal issues that would prevent him to travel to any country, huh? This starts getting smelly.
Both Bianchi and Sutil are tested, Sutil gets only 1 day but says he has done enough, Bianchi says the same
Sutil is signed again to the great joy of his loyal fans, much to the displeasure of others who sided with Brundle agreeing the drivers without a seat had their chance
Mallya actually never doubted to re-sign Sutil once Hulk left the team, Bianchi just got testing to keep him happy so he woudl stay on as reserve driver
Hamilton praying for Sutil's comeback trying to contact him but no reply from the latter
Hamilton planning to meet Sutil in Melbourne, will they fall in each other's arms again?
Will Bianchi show Force India the finger?

I'm not saying lock Sutil for life but still I think Force India sets a bad example here. If Piquet Jr. is out of the sport because they didn't want a cheater (as Marussia team stated) than what to say about Sutil? Williams showed no more interest in Sutil and still doesn't, no other team does, only Force India. I wouldn't call him a bad or average driver. The stats in his last 2 seasons make him look good but still I haven't seen any flash of brilliance of him yet. Ralf and Heidfeld didn't seem too bad when I am looking back.
F1 fan since 1989
Image

aryaputhra
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:07 am

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by aryaputhra »

Where am I...? In the twilight zone?? 8O This sounds like a soap opera of a former Mclaren now turned Mercedes driver and another Mercedes backed driver having a gearbox problem.

User avatar
Seanie
Posts: 2903
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 11:36 am

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by Seanie »

I don't think Sutil's problem was that he wanted Lewis to lie for him, it was more he wanted Lewis to give evidence that would support his case. He's never denied doing what he did, but he probably expected Lewis to support his reasonings for his reaction.

It is a shame its ended up this way anyway, they made a lovely couple.
Warning: The above post may contain sarcasm.

nike2die4
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:16 am

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by nike2die4 »

Seanie wrote:I don't think Sutil's problem was that he wanted Lewis to lie for him, it was more he wanted Lewis to give evidence that would support his case. He's never denied doing what he did, but he probably expected Lewis to support his reasonings for his reaction.

It is a shame its ended up this way anyway, they made a lovely couple.

i thought Lewis did submit his evidence? he just couldn't show up in court.

Siao7
Posts: 8636
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 11:31 am

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by Siao7 »

I'm afraid Lewis is in one of those "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situations. Personally I'd appreciate it if my mate at least showed me his support, but wouldn't hold a grudge about it. Certainly I wouldn't like to force them in an uncomfortable situation.

My view is that there's way too much attention into this incident, it was a stupid mistake that could have happened to anyone, and I mean it. I'm not taking GBH lightly, but he wasn't trying to kill someone, he threw a glass that broke (I have to say I don't remember all the details, but that's what I remember that happened). He shouldn't be treated like a murderer or stigmatised by something like that.

User avatar
hittheapex
Posts: 2304
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:32 am

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by hittheapex »

If I was introduced to someone at a party and he said "Hi mate how are you? My name's Adrian", but found out later that night through someone else that he got charged with GBH for stabbing someone in the neck with a glass bottle, I might decide I wouldn't text him after the party was over.

So why, is Lewis taking so much heat on here for putting a bit of distance between himself and Sutil after what happened? The "fair weather friend" attacks being levelled at some of the posters on here by raceman, I put it to you, at what point do you draw the line at being a so-called "fair weather friend" and a "true friend?" GBH? Arson? Attempted murder? Rape? Murder? None at all?

The season can't start soon enough...
"Jean Alesi is using the Maginot Line policy-You shall not pass!"-Murray Walker

PeaWonHam
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:20 pm

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by PeaWonHam »

Sutil just said on sky f1 channel he has no relationship with lewis and won't be speaking to him.

User avatar
Seanie
Posts: 2903
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 11:36 am

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by Seanie »

hittheapex wrote:If I was introduced to someone at a party and he said "Hi mate how are you? My name's Adrian", but found out later that night through someone else that he got charged with GBH for stabbing someone in the neck with a glass bottle, I might decide I wouldn't text him after the party was over.


Lewis didn't just meet him at the party. They'd been friends for years.

The point is if one of your best friends refused to give evidence that may or may not help you out in court, you'd be a bit tiddled. Adrian wasn't denying he did it, he just believed that Lewis' version of events would help in his defence of why he did it.
Warning: The above post may contain sarcasm.

SilverstoneRegular
Posts: 1167
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:51 am

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by SilverstoneRegular »

nike2die4 wrote:
SilverstoneRegular wrote:
sennafan24 wrote:
raceman wrote:You guys have it all wrong. It's not that Lewis should've backed him or not. Hamilton should've talked to Sutil for moral support. Fair-weather friends aren't friends.

'For me, he is not a man. Even his father sent me a (text message) wishing me luck at the trial. I got nothing from Lewis. He changed his mobile number. I couldn't reach him.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/formul ... Sutil.html

He changed his phone number to avoid having a conversation with him. Sutil was going through a tough time and his friend gave him the cold shoulder for what? PR reasons? Come on. Hamilton may be a World Champion and a great F1 driver, but he seems like a douchebag of a friend.


I am not aware of all the details of the case like some.

But, is there any proof of the bit I bolded. Maybe Lewis changed his number for other reasons. At least Lewis is now tryng to make amends. I would hazard still Sutil will be frowned upon by some in the F1 fraternity and yet Lewis is wishing him luck in public.



It is a bit convenient to try to make up when the other guy gets back into F1 and means you'll be seeing him around a lot

Maybe he should've tried a lot sooner and it may have been responded to by Sutil

you seem to know what Lewis must have done or didn't do....or maybe with anything Lewis,you just have to be critical or you won't be happy.



I watched testing live on Sky and sutil said that Lewis had no tried to contact him

It's not guess work by me but repeating what was said by one party

Maybe you can't take hearing what Lewis did is the problem
Multi 21 or Catch 22?!

It ain't hating just 'cause it's not love

User avatar
Laura23
Posts: 8767
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:56 am
Location: London

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by Laura23 »

What Lewis did isn't a problem though. What Sutil did in that club certainly was though.
1994 1995 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Get well soon Schumi.

No one call anyone a moo-pickle...

Moore
Posts: 633
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:45 pm
Location: England

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by Moore »

nike2die4 wrote:and didn't Lewis send in his testimony? he just couldn't show up for the trial because he had other commitments,well some would say he would have canceled it but what if his team says he should stay away from the trial? who was paying his bills,Sutil or Mclaren? you have to listen to the people that line your pocket first..if Sutil was indeed a good friend,he would understand that.

Exactly this, why would Mclaren want Lewis to go to court if it ended up in a PR nightmare?

SilverstoneRegular, I really don't see how you can side with Sutil in this instance in any way possible, Sutil commited GBH and was trialed and prosecuted (Suspended sentence.) I would stay as far away as possible if it was one of my friends, and I doubt any other of my friends would testify for me or show up in court if they knew I was guilty, it isn't a nice crime and shows the true character of Sutil.

Hamilton played it safe and missed what could of been a highly negative hit against his reputation and a PR nightmare for Mclaren.

Sutil is the one who should really re-assess what he said last year about Lewis because Adrian is the coward for using a glass bottle to cause GBH.

Moore
Posts: 633
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:45 pm
Location: England

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by Moore »

Laura23 wrote:What Lewis did isn't a problem though. What Sutil did in that club certainly was though.


This, this and this.

Sutil has been found guilty how anybody can stick up for him in this is beyond me and quite frankly laughable.


Lewis definitely can't escape negativity from anywhere these days.

nike2die4
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:16 am

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by nike2die4 »

SilverstoneRegular wrote:
nike2die4 wrote:
SilverstoneRegular wrote:
sennafan24 wrote:
raceman wrote:You guys have it all wrong. It's not that Lewis should've backed him or not. Hamilton should've talked to Sutil for moral support. Fair-weather friends aren't friends.

'For me, he is not a man. Even his father sent me a (text message) wishing me luck at the trial. I got nothing from Lewis. He changed his mobile number. I couldn't reach him.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/formul ... Sutil.html

He changed his phone number to avoid having a conversation with him. Sutil was going through a tough time and his friend gave him the cold shoulder for what? PR reasons? Come on. Hamilton may be a World Champion and a great F1 driver, but he seems like a douchebag of a friend.


I am not aware of all the details of the case like some.

But, is there any proof of the bit I bolded. Maybe Lewis changed his number for other reasons. At least Lewis is now tryng to make amends. I would hazard still Sutil will be frowned upon by some in the F1 fraternity and yet Lewis is wishing him luck in public.



It is a bit convenient to try to make up when the other guy gets back into F1 and means you'll be seeing him around a lot

Maybe he should've tried a lot sooner and it may have been responded to by Sutil

you seem to know what Lewis must have done or didn't do....or maybe with anything Lewis,you just have to be critical or you won't be happy.



I watched testing live on Sky and sutil said that Lewis had no tried to contact him

It's not guess work by me but repeating what was said by one party

Maybe you can't take hearing what Lewis did is the problem

i guess my point flew right over your head.. :uhoh: no surprises though.

nike2die4
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:16 am

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by nike2die4 »

Moore wrote:
nike2die4 wrote:and didn't Lewis send in his testimony? he just couldn't show up for the trial because he had other commitments,well some would say he would have canceled it but what if his team says he should stay away from the trial? who was paying his bills,Sutil or Mclaren? you have to listen to the people that line your pocket first..if Sutil was indeed a good friend,he would understand that.

Exactly this, why would Mclaren want Lewis to go to court if it ended up in a PR nightmare?

SilverstoneRegular, I really don't see how you can side with Sutil in this instance in any way possible, Sutil commited GBH and was trialed and prosecuted (Suspended sentence.) I would stay as far away as possible if it was one of my friends, and I doubt any other of my friends would testify for me or show up in court if they knew I was guilty, it isn't a nice crime and shows the true character of Sutil.

Hamilton played it safe and missed what could of been a highly negative hit against his reputation and a PR nightmare for Mclaren.

Sutil is the one who should really re-assess what he said last year about Lewis because Adrian is the coward for using a glass bottle to cause GBH.

yep at a party invited by his friend Lewis....so let me get this straight,Lewis wins the race and invites Adrian out to party,Adrian goes out and causes trouble causing their night to end early but to some people,Lewis is the disloyal friend here. :lol: :lol:

SilverstoneRegular
Posts: 1167
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:51 am

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by SilverstoneRegular »

@Nike2die4

I got your point but answered it with fact and not petty acts on your character
Multi 21 or Catch 22?!

It ain't hating just 'cause it's not love

PzR Slim
Posts: 2039
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:37 pm

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by PzR Slim »

SilverstoneRegular wrote:@Nike2die4

I got your point but answered it with fact and not petty acts on your character

Fact?

In the OP the link quotes Hamilton as saying

"I've emailed him several times," Hamilton said.

So what are the facts? Hamilton says he tried to contact Sutil and Sutil says Hamilton hasn't tried to contact him. So you have taken two contradictory statements and chosen one as fact having no idea, like the rest of us, if either are true.

Got to love PF1 two drivers one convicted of GBH and one not convicted of anything and it's the innocent one who is guilty. You couldn't make it up :lol:
If...

nike2die4
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:16 am

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by nike2die4 »

PzR Slim wrote:
SilverstoneRegular wrote:@Nike2die4

I got your point but answered it with fact and not petty acts on your character

Fact?

In the OP the link quotes Hamilton as saying

"I've emailed him several times," Hamilton said.

So what are the facts? Hamilton says he tried to contact Sutil and Sutil says Hamilton hasn't tried to contact him. So you have taken two contradictory statements and chosen one as fact having no idea, like the rest of us, if either are true.

Got to love PF1 two drivers one convicted of GBH and one not convicted of anything and it's the innocent one who is guilty. You couldn't make it up :lol:

that's why i love this place :lol:

SilverstoneRegular
Posts: 1167
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:51 am

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by SilverstoneRegular »

What I've taken as fact is that it has been the return of Sutil to F1 for Lewis to try to make contact an not before

Only reason he's made contact is because it'll be tense having Adrian around the paddock with an atmosphere
Multi 21 or Catch 22?!

It ain't hating just 'cause it's not love

nike2die4
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:16 am

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by nike2die4 »

SilverstoneRegular wrote:What I've taken as fact is that it has been the return of Sutil to F1 for Lewis to try to make contact an not before

Only reason he's made contact is because it'll be tense having Adrian around the paddock with an atmosphere



says who?

SilverstoneRegular
Posts: 1167
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:51 am

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by SilverstoneRegular »

nike2die4 wrote:
SilverstoneRegular wrote:What I've taken as fact is that it has been the return of Sutil to F1 for Lewis to try to make contact an not before

Only reason he's made contact is because it'll be tense having Adrian around the paddock with an atmosphere



says who?


Ok then why hasn't he made contact earlier?!
Multi 21 or Catch 22?!

It ain't hating just 'cause it's not love

PzR Slim
Posts: 2039
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:37 pm

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by PzR Slim »

SilverstoneRegular wrote:What I've taken as fact is that it has been the return of Sutil to F1 for Lewis to try to make contact an not before

Only reason he's made contact is because it'll be tense having Adrian around the paddock with an atmosphere

But everyone loves a party with a special atmosphere.

What you have done is do what you usually do. Find any conceivable way to bash Hamilton. Here's a tip for you, before you post in a Hamilton thread in the future, stop, and think to yourself, 'what would I post if it was Vettel in Hamilton's place?' My guess is that it would be completely different to the utter tripe you post at the moment ;)
If...

nike2die4
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:16 am

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by nike2die4 »

SilverstoneRegular wrote:
nike2die4 wrote:
SilverstoneRegular wrote:What I've taken as fact is that it has been the return of Sutil to F1 for Lewis to try to make contact an not before

Only reason he's made contact is because it'll be tense having Adrian around the paddock with an atmosphere



says who?


Ok then why hasn't he made contact earlier?!

what do i look like to you? definitely not a mind reader, i asked how does it make it a tense environment? unless you know how close of friends they were,you can't make that statement because it all boils down to that,if they weren't all that close then why can't they just go on their diff jobs?

PzR Slim
Posts: 2039
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:37 pm

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by PzR Slim »

SilverstoneRegular wrote:
nike2die4 wrote:
SilverstoneRegular wrote:What I've taken as fact is that it has been the return of Sutil to F1 for Lewis to try to make contact an not before

Only reason he's made contact is because it'll be tense having Adrian around the paddock with an atmosphere



says who?


Ok then why hasn't he made contact earlier?!

Hang on a minute Sutil, he that is the bastion of all that is good and Holy, said he hadn't tried to make contact at all! Are you now suggesting Sutil is lying?! Will someone think of the puppies!
If...

nike2die4
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:16 am

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by nike2die4 »

PzR Slim wrote:
SilverstoneRegular wrote:
nike2die4 wrote:
SilverstoneRegular wrote:What I've taken as fact is that it has been the return of Sutil to F1 for Lewis to try to make contact an not before

Only reason he's made contact is because it'll be tense having Adrian around the paddock with an atmosphere



says who?


Ok then why hasn't he made contact earlier?!

Hang on a minute Sutil, he that is the bastion of all that is good and Holy, said he hadn't tried to make contact at all! Are you now suggesting Sutil is lying?! Will someone think of the puppies!

:lol: i wonder how poor ol' Roscoe is taking all this.

SilverstoneRegular
Posts: 1167
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:51 am

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by SilverstoneRegular »

Of course everyone who posts or says something not very nice about Lewis is evil and nasty who make stuff up!


Guys you do the same thing to other drivers so don't come over all whiter than white
Multi 21 or Catch 22?!

It ain't hating just 'cause it's not love

nike2die4
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:16 am

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by nike2die4 »

SilverstoneRegular wrote:Of course everyone who posts or says something not very nice about Lewis is evil and nasty who make stuff up!


Guys you do the same thing to other drivers so don't come over all whiter than white

so you are doing the same thing because you see it done to your favourite driver? no one has called you evil and nasty,it's just you acting like a prima donna once again.

SilverstoneRegular
Posts: 1167
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:51 am

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by SilverstoneRegular »

nike2die4 wrote:
SilverstoneRegular wrote:Of course everyone who posts or says something not very nice about Lewis is evil and nasty who make stuff up!


Guys you do the same thing to other drivers so don't come over all whiter than white

so you are doing the same thing because you see it done to your favourite driver? no one has called you evil and nasty,it's just you acting like a prima donna once again.


No I've not posted because I see this happen to other drivers

It's just a counter argument and what sparks debate, this is a forum isn't it??
Multi 21 or Catch 22?!

It ain't hating just 'cause it's not love

Moore
Posts: 633
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:45 pm
Location: England

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by Moore »

SilverstoneRegular wrote:Of course everyone who posts or says something not very nice about Lewis is evil and nasty who make stuff up!


Guys you do the same thing to other drivers so don't come over all whiter than white


I'm sorry but you of all people cannot say this. Everything Lewis Hamilton you're bound to be involved, it is pathetic, you bash him on end but on the down low so it isn't as clear cut.

You bait beyond belief and you know you're doing it, think I'll give your posts a miss from now and add you to my ignore list (Long overdue to be honest.)

PzR Slim
Posts: 2039
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:37 pm

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by PzR Slim »

SilverstoneRegular wrote:Of course everyone who posts or says something not very nice about Lewis is evil and nasty who make stuff up!


Guys you do the same thing to other drivers so don't come over all whiter than white

Nope, I don't. That's the thing you see, you are one of a handful of people on these boards who populate pretty much every thread involving Hamilton and you bash away until the cows come home. There are certain drivers I don't like but I do my utmost to stay away from threads involving them and I definitely don't bash them at every given opportunity.

@Mods If this isn't a clear admission of trolling and bashing Hamilton then I don't know what is.
If...

nike2die4
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:16 am

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by nike2die4 »

SilverstoneRegular wrote:
nike2die4 wrote:
SilverstoneRegular wrote:Of course everyone who posts or says something not very nice about Lewis is evil and nasty who make stuff up!


Guys you do the same thing to other drivers so don't come over all whiter than white

so you are doing the same thing because you see it done to your favourite driver? no one has called you evil and nasty,it's just you acting like a prima donna once again.


No I've not posted because I see this happen to other drivers

It's just a counter argument and what sparks debate, this is a forum isn't it??

yes but you are making conclusions based on assumptions....i mean even you have to know that you aren't really being logical,no one has called you evil or whatever however you are coming across as you always want to dish out blame and as usual it's to Lewis....you can call me a fanboy or whatever,i can take it but Pzr is not a Hamilton fan and he notices the same thing,so obviously it's not just me.

User avatar
Laura23
Posts: 8767
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:56 am
Location: London

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by Laura23 »

I'm not a Hamilton fan and everyone here knows it and even I can see what's going on here Nike.
1994 1995 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Get well soon Schumi.

No one call anyone a moo-pickle...

nike2die4
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:16 am

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by nike2die4 »

Laura23 wrote:I'm not a Hamilton fan and everyone here knows it and even I can see what's going on here Nike.

yep,i think everyone can see what's going on here.

pubpokerplayer
Posts: 3124
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 10:57 pm

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by pubpokerplayer »

Are some of you serious? Sutil glasses someone. Hamilton is in the wrong for not speaking to him earlier? I'd be questioning my friendship with someone is they took part in a violent act such as glassing someone.

All Hamilton is doing now is offering an Olive Branch. He's not even really saying he wants to be friends again he's just making it clear he doesn't want any animosity whilst they're around each other.

Race2win
Posts: 1623
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:20 pm
Location: Secret Volcano Lair

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by Race2win »

FYI guys Sutil didnot use a broken bottle on Lux, it was a broken Champagne GLASS, also Lewis sent his testimoney saying that "he didnt see anything."
[b LOADING KILL LIST.......[/b]
--------------------

Siao7
Posts: 8636
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 11:31 am

Re: Lewis says he tried talking to Sutill since he's comebac

Post by Siao7 »

Moore wrote:
nike2die4 wrote:and didn't Lewis send in his testimony? he just couldn't show up for the trial because he had other commitments,well some would say he would have canceled it but what if his team says he should stay away from the trial? who was paying his bills,Sutil or Mclaren? you have to listen to the people that line your pocket first..if Sutil was indeed a good friend,he would understand that.

Exactly this, why would Mclaren want Lewis to go to court if it ended up in a PR nightmare?

SilverstoneRegular, I really don't see how you can side with Sutil in this instance in any way possible, Sutil commited GBH and was trialed and prosecuted (Suspended sentence.) I would stay as far away as possible if it was one of my friends, and I doubt any other of my friends would testify for me or show up in court if they knew I was guilty, it isn't a nice crime and shows the true character of Sutil.

Hamilton played it safe and missed what could of been a highly negative hit against his reputation and a PR nightmare for Mclaren.

Sutil is the one who should really re-assess what he said last year about Lewis because Adrian is the coward for using a glass bottle to cause GBH.


Dear god, do you know him personally?

I'm not rooting for Sutil, but that's a bit rich, don't you think?

Locked