1. Slick Trick: Hamilton driving into Button in Canada so he could spend the day with Rhianna.
2. That's Telling Him!!: Ayrton's Presser Rant in which he straight up called Alain a Coward...while Alain was not in the room...
3. WTF?: Massa and Hamilton crashing into one another so many times in 2011 that it became a 'race expectation'.
4. F1 Rambo!: Schumi leading a mob down the pit lane vowing to go all West Side Story on DC.
5. Oh The Irony: Webber declaring with brash sarcasm: 'Not bad for a #2 driver" only to end up with a big fat #2 plastered on his car, firesuit, hat and garage for the next 3 years.
6. I see what you did there: Alonso's constant digs at Vettel for his purported lack of talent & ability, met by Vettel's constant praise of Alonso for his purported immeasurable talent & ability.
7. Really, Nobody Cares: The presser fight of the ages between Trulli and Sutil...frankly no one recalls or cares why they were fighting, just that it went on and on and on like a bad dream.
8. Neva say Fer Sure Mon: Alonso assuring us that he would be bringing 6/10ths to the Ferrari party in Raikkonen's wake; only to finish 3 years down by 3 championships
9. Just No!: Vettel's total fail at replacing the finger celebration with a double gun salute at the height of the Vettel criticism; leaving his fans crying WTF? and having absolutely no impact on those hating on the finger.
10. No He Did'N!: Karthikeyan meets the press, rebuking Vettel as unprofessional for calling him a cucumber, then evidenced his own professionalism by calling Vettel a Crybaby.
11. Mr. Magoo's Wild Ride: Raikkonen wandering off the track in Brazil like a regular tourist around Las Vegas, minus the lights, glamour and traffic...
12. Say What?!: Webber reeling off this little charming nugget in the Chinese GP post-race press conference: "Congratulations to Lewis Hamilton. It's good that someone finally..." DOH!!! In the moment of silence that followed, you could hear a pin drop; certainly you heard all the jaws in the RBR garage drop - but Webber bravely continued: "Of course Seb is in the same team, but he has been on a phenomenal run and we are all here together fighting for victories..." WHAT THE...?!! Another pause, he had his foot in it now...but that didn't stop him from a team splintering conclusion: "Shame McLaren won in a way, but we can't let Seb get too far away, so it was a good day for racing." *headdesk*
13. Oh Slam!: Button on playing Teammates with Alonso at Ferrari: "He is a very intelligent driver and, maybe, in a parallel universe, I'd happily work with him."
14. The New Hendrix Experience: "Excuse me, while I kick this guy": Hakkinen the envy of every adult on earth as he chased his playmate from the presser to throw water on him...
Oh so many...I could do this all night...
Last edited by bourbon19
on Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.