Yeah, it has been obvious the last year or so. Makes him look so much older

Herb

Re: Rare, Funny & Interesting F1 Pictures

Post by Herb »

Mocking someone for how they look. Really nice guys. πŸ˜’

Siao7

Post by Siao7 »

I wasn't mocking him, just mentioned that it was more noticeable. Losing hair is quite a terrible thing for men

Jezza13

Post by Jezza13 »

Siao7 wrote: ↑
Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:05 am
I wasn't mocking him, just mentioned that it was more noticeable. Losing hair is quite a terrible thing for men
I'm not sure it's such a big deal these days though is it?

I'm a nude nut, a chrome dome, a cue ball. I look like the top of a bottle of roll on deodorant. I'm bald. Not Vettel bald, or Colonel Klink bald. I'm Lord Voldermort bald. If you were to gaze too long at my head at the wrong angle on a sunny day, you could suffer permanent eye damage, & personally i'd not have hair again for quid's. It's just so much easier.

Vetel doesn't strike me as the kind of person who'd really car about that stuff. I mean, it's not like he couldn't have afforded to duck down to his local Ashley & Martin outlet & take advantage of their " Strand by Strand" technology in the off season similar to the unfounded & scurrilous rumours surrounding the rapid hairline regeneration of another current F1 star.
Great Quotes of the 20th Century

"You think I know f**k all.... I know f**k nothing" - Anonymous Maltese construction worker's response to being told he doesn't know how to do his job.

Siao7

Post by Siao7 »

Jezza13 wrote: ↑
Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:05 am

I'm a nude nut, a chrome dome, a cue ball. I look like the top of a bottle of roll on deodorant. I'm bald. Not Vettel bald, or Colonel Klink bald. I'm Lord Voldermort bald. If you were to gaze too long at my head at the wrong angle on a sunny day, you could suffer permanent eye damage, & personally i'd not have hair again for quid's. It's just so much easier.

Vetel doesn't strike me as the kind of person who'd really car about that stuff. I mean, it's not like he couldn't have afforded to duck down to his local Ashley & Martin outlet & take advantage of their " Strand by Strand" technology in the off season similar to the unfounded & scurrilous rumours surrounding the rapid hairline regeneration of another current F1 star.
Made me laugh mate!

I guess what I meant to say is that not everybody can pull a Dwayne Johnson look, some people look more like Danny DeVito! For some people hair is a big issue.

Anyway, I just meant that I wasn't making fun of Vettel, not that the messages before mine were addressed to me specifically.

Jezza13

Post by Jezza13 »

Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:14 am

Made me laugh mate!

I guess what I meant to say is that not everybody can pull a Dwayne Johnson look, some people look more like Danny DeVito! For some people hair is a big issue.

Anyway, I just meant that I wasn't making fun of Vettel, not that the messages before mine were addressed to me specifically.
Al good mate. I knew where you were coming from but I do think us tow balls have become much more welcomed & accepted in general society these days than was the case 40-50 yrs ago.

Sadly though personally, as much as I like to kid myself it's the opposite, I am much, much closer to Danny than Dwayne believe me. :( :(

"You think I know f**k all.... I know f**k nothing" - Anonymous Maltese construction worker's response to being told he doesn't know how to do his job.

Herb

Post by Herb »

Made me laugh mate!

No - wasn't aimed at you - and some of the comments were in a different thread too. Should have posted it there!

Covalent

Post by Covalent »

:lol: I'm more like Vettel but I just shave the rest off. How I wish I too were a roll on deodorant -type of bald. I'd pay money to not have any hair growing on my head to save me the trouble of shaving. That said, even now it's much less hassle (and cost!) compared to when I did have evenly distributed hair growth.

UnlikeUday

Post by UnlikeUday »

Actually I noticed Vettel's receding hairline last year. I didn't expect him to trim off the front part as he's done. A full shave would've looked better though but it's his choice.

The reason I posted here was for some humour. Even when Conor McGregor was knocked out, his memes flooded social media. It's just humor. It's not mockery of him or Vettel. I love Vettel & as a matter of fact, I've also got scanty hair.
Feel The Fourth

Harpo

Post by Harpo »

Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:46 am

Sadly though personally, as much as I like to kid myself it's the opposite, I am much, much closer to Danny than Dwayne believe me. :( :(
Don't worry, it could be worse. You could look like a current Danny de Vito, with hair...
As my brother said : "I've got the brain of a four year old. I'll bet he was glad to be rid of it".

UnlikeUday

Post by UnlikeUday »

Vettel's AM post surely has kicked off a lot of wicked humor.....

Source - Imgur

:lol:
Feel The Fourth

Siao7

Post by Siao7 »

Made me laugh mate!

Al good mate. I knew where you were coming from but I do think us tow balls have become much more welcomed & accepted in general society these days than was the case 40-50 yrs ago.

Would you settle for a Vin Diesel?

:D

Siao7

Post by Siao7 »

Herb wrote: ↑
Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:05 am

Made me laugh mate!

No - wasn't aimed at you - and some of the comments were in a different thread too. Should have posted it there!
I got that, yeah. In fairness, it is all jesting, although it can go too far sometimes

Siao7

Post by Siao7 »

Oh, I just saw the pic of Vettel that I think we are talking about. He went full Prince William there!

Invade

Post by Invade »

UnlikeUday wrote: ↑
Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:04 am
Another great one........

Source - Imgur
HAH!

I watched the whole show again recently and it was even better than the first time.

UnlikeUday

Post by UnlikeUday »

This relates to the recent Sakhir Grand Prix throwback showing Checo's awesome drive from last to first!

Source - Imgur

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Feel The Fourth

Jezza13

Post by Jezza13 »

Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:59 am

Made me laugh mate!

Would you settle for a Vin Diesel?

:D
Vin Diesel, Jason Statham, Stone Cold Steve Austin. I'd settle for even the most remote resemblance of any of them outside of my non - existent hair line but what i'd settle for & what is reality are two very very different things

UnlikeUday

Post by UnlikeUday »

Ferrari's F1 car from the Flintstone's age.......

Source - Imgur

:-P
Feel The Fourth

Asphalt_World

Post by Asphalt_World »

UnlikeUday wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:04 am
Ferrari's F1 car from the Flintstone's age.......

Source - Imgur

:-P
I think that's the reverse gear.
Instagram @italian_car_pictures

UnlikeUday

Post by UnlikeUday »

Aston Martin's livery will be quite eye catching on an F1 car....

Source - Imgur
Feel The Fourth

UnlikeUday

Post by UnlikeUday »

Source - Imgur

Feel The Fourth

Invade

Post by Invade »

Perez with a reincarnated Robert Wadlow.

UnlikeUday

Post by UnlikeUday »

Aston Martin F1's first merchandise if up for grabs on their Twitter a/c. Love te British Racing Green color....

Source - Imgur
Feel The Fourth

UnlikeUday

Post by UnlikeUday »

Russell in new designed team tshirt. Looking good....

Source - Imgur
Feel The Fourth

UnlikeUday

Post by UnlikeUday »

Source - Imgur
Feel The Fourth

UnlikeUday

Post by UnlikeUday »

First look of the MCL35M leaked:

Source - Imgur

Source - Imgur
Feel The Fourth

UnlikeUday

Post by UnlikeUday »

Already on social media!

Source - Imgur

:lol: :lol:
Feel The Fourth

Invade

Post by Invade »

Seems as good a place as any to put this.

L O L

UnlikeUday

Post by UnlikeUday »

Something interesting visualized in a pic:

Source - Imgur
Feel The Fourth

UnlikeUday

Post by UnlikeUday »

For Tsunoda, it looks as if his pic is a recent one! :-P

Source - Imgur
Feel The Fourth

UnlikeUday

Post by UnlikeUday »

Isn't it obvious? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Source - Imgur
Feel The Fourth

UnlikeUday

Post by UnlikeUday »

Brutal........ :lol: :lol:

Source - Imgur
Feel The Fourth

UnlikeUday

Post by UnlikeUday »

Whatever happens, happens for good!

Meanwhile..........

Source - Imgur

Feel The Fourth

UnlikeUday

Post by UnlikeUday »

Haas learnt a lot from Bahrain. Supposedly,they're bringing this upgrade to Imola....

Source - Imgur

Feel The Fourth

UnlikeUday

Post by UnlikeUday »

Oh man.......... :lol: :lol:

Source - Imgur
Feel The Fourth

UnlikeUday

Post by UnlikeUday »

Source - Imgur

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Feel The Fourth

Siao7

Post by Siao7 »

This is freaky!

Invade

Post by Invade »

(PS, somewhat controversial)

Invade

Post by Invade »

This F1 Memes twitter channel is dedicated to trolling (and cold hard facts).