Merry Christmas 2020

Forum rules
Please read the forum rules
Mod Yellow

Merry Christmas 2020

Post by Mod Yellow »

Off topic for sure, but as the boss is vacating, and this year has been such a dreadful one for such a myriad of reasons, I reckon I can sneak this one past the rest of the Mods 8)

May all on the forum have a good one wether you celebrate or not, and hopefully we will be able to enjoy a much better year as we move forward.

Stay safe and stay well.

Asphalt_World

Re: Merry Christmas 2020

Post by Asphalt_World »

All the best to everyone! Here's to an exciting 2021 Championship and more importantly, a safe and more normal year for us all.
Instagram @simply_italian_cars

Azi

Post by Azi »

Merry Christmas, everyone!

JN23

Post by JN23 »

Merry Christmas all. Stay safe and all the best for 2021.

Option or Prime

Post by Option or Prime »

Best Wishes and have a great Christmas everyone. Looking better in the UK with an EU deal and a new vaccine in the pipeline! The kind of presents I like best.

P-F1 Mod

Post by P-F1 Mod »

Merry Christmas everyone. Let's hope 2021 goes better for us all!

UnlikeUday

Post by UnlikeUday »

Wishing every member & all of the kind & hard working Mods a Merry Christmas.

2020 felt like an unprecedented time where life literally stood at a standstill but our faith & positivity kept going on. It was a pleasure of sorts & also a big relief to see the F1 season start, continue & end with it's head held high. What a gorgeous F1 season it was.

Hoping 2021 is kinder to everyone of us & good health & fortune prevail to keep us smiling once again.
Feel The Fourth

JamWalsh2

Post by JamWalsh2 »

Happy Christmas everyone, may 2021 be better for everyone

Mod Titanium

Post by Mod Titanium »

Merry Christmas everyone, wishing you all a happy and healthy one

BAH-HUMBUG!!!!

- Mod Team

Fiki

Post by Fiki »

I had a rather good year, actually. But Merry Christmas to all Planet F1 Forum members!
Use every man after his desert, and who should scape whipping? Use them after your own honour and dignity.

Maria de Villota - Jules Bianchi

P-F1 Mod

Post by P-F1 Mod »

Fiki wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:11 pm
I had a rather good year, actually. But Merry Christmas to all Planet F1 Forum members!
You just have to be different don't you Fiki :P

Exediron

Post by Exediron »

I had a pretty good year, in most ways except for one kinda big thing that just wouldn't go away for most of the year...
PICK 10 COMPETITION (6 wins, 18 podiums): 3rd in 2016
TOP THREE CHAMPIONSHIP (No Limit Excedrin Racing): Champions in 2015 & 2018 | 2nd in 2017 & 2019
AUTOSPORT GP PREDICTOR: 2017 USA & P-F1 Champion

Harpo

Post by Harpo »

I'm a bit late, but it's never too late for good wishes ! Merry Christmas to everybody navigating the Planet F1 Forum (yes, mods included :) )
As my brother said : "I've got the brain of a four year old. I'll bet he was glad to be rid of it".

P-F1 Mod

Post by P-F1 Mod »

Exediron wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:57 am
I had a pretty good year, in most ways except for one kinda big thing that just wouldn't go away for most of the year...
I think most of the mods feel the same way about me

Fiki

Post by Fiki »

P-F1 Mod wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:53 pm
Fiki wrote:
I didn't have to :-P , it simply was a pretty good year. During the first lockdown, we had fantastic spring weather, and I could go for a run a few times a week. The fine weather meant I ran my first half-marathon, not bad at my age.
My life didn't really change all that much, and the only major disadvantage to Covid-19 for me was not being able to get to the UK for research. Other than that... :thumbup:
Use every man after his desert, and who should scape whipping? Use them after your own honour and dignity.

tootsie323

Post by tootsie323 »

Fiki wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:46 pm
P-F1 Mod wrote:
Fiki wrote:
I didn't have to :-P , it simply was a pretty good year. During the first lockdown, we had fantastic spring weather, and I could go for a run a few times a week. The fine weather meant I ran my first half-marathon, not bad at my age.
My life didn't really change all that much, and the only major disadvantage to Covid-19 for me was not being able to get to the UK for research. Other than that... :thumbup:
Well done Fiki, nice work.
My year has been pretty positive but for the opposite reason. I had leg surgery just before the first lockdown but, with events cancelled, have not really missed out on running in that respect whilst I've been recovering. Added to that I finally took on open water swimming - indoor pools being closed leaving me no option but to use a local lake.
Only real negative is not being able to see my parents (my father is suffering from a heart condition). But we're in touch pretty constantly, my little bro has formed a bubble with them and we're a pretty pragmatic family in that respect.
All in all I'm a lot better off than so many people, so I'm in no position to moan.
Edit: oh - and wishing you all a good 2021!
Where I'm going, I don't need roads

Siao7

Post by Siao7 »

Late to the party, merry Christmas and happy new year to all.

I also had a great year, love being indoors with the wife, had a blast really. Caveat is that we don't have kids, I think people with little ones got a bit crazy over the lockdowns.

Also, it helps a lot when you actually like the person you married! Who would have thought? (our neighbours upstairs have a full blown argument once a week now, proper shouting matches, door slamming, names calling, etc. bliss!)

Fiki

Post by Fiki »

tootsie323 wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:48 am
Fiki wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:46 pm
P-F1 Mod wrote:
Fiki wrote:
Well done Fiki, nice work.
My year has been pretty positive but for the opposite reason. I had leg surgery just before the first lockdown but, with events cancelled, have not really missed out on running in that respect whilst I've been recovering. Added to that I finally took on open water swimming - indoor pools being closed leaving me no option but to use a local lake.
Only real negative is not being able to see my parents (my father is suffering from a heart condition). But we're in touch pretty constantly, my little bro has formed a bubble with them and we're a pretty pragmatic family in that respect.
All in all I'm a lot better off than so many people, so I'm in no position to moan.
Edit: oh - and wishing you all a good 2021!
Every cloud... :nod:

Banana Man

Post by Banana Man »

Happy - or at least tolerable - new year everyone. Let’s hope we can go to a few races in ‘21.
I remember when this website was all fields.