Bold Prediction : Hamilton out, Vettel in

Forum rules
Please read the forum rules
DFWdude

Re: Bold Prediction : Hamilton out, Vettel in

Post by DFWdude »

So, where does this leave Hamilton? All the top teams are set for 2021, so if HAM wants to dicker for more money, where would he go if he doesn't stay at Mercedes?

I think the Vettel, Riciardo and Sainz announcements now box HAM in at Mercedes where he now has fewer chips to bargain with. Not that he needs any incentive to stay at Mercedes if he wants an 8th WDC...

HAM likes challenges, but I doubt he would accept one at Williams... :lol:
Last edited by DFWdude on Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

IDrinkYourMilkshake

Post by IDrinkYourMilkshake »

Bury, bury, bury
:P

DFWdude

Post by DFWdude »

IDrinkYourMilkshake wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:11 pm
Bury, bury, bury
:P
That's right. It was your "Bold Prediction," so we should now bury it before Bernie Ecclestone buys Scuderia Ferrari... :lol:

pc27b

Post by pc27b »

BOOM mercedes sells the f1 team, according to eddie jordan.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/formu ... ordan.html

Option or Prime

Post by Option or Prime »

Explosive stuff, very very detailed article based on a chat whilst out jogging though!

pc27b

Post by pc27b »

somehow eddie gets this information right pretty often. explains toto and ham not signed yet.

beginning of the year i said ferrari should do whatever it takes to get them both. now that the season is half over and they suck so bad, not sure either would be up for a wasted 2021. heck of a legacy if they turned ferrari around in 22 though

Mort Canard

Post by Mort Canard »

DFWdude wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:03 pm
So, where does this leave Hamilton? All the top teams are set for 2021, so if HAM wants to dicker for more money, where would he go if he doesn't stay at Mercedes?

I think the Vettel, Riciardo and Sainz announcements now box HAM in at Mercedes where he now has fewer chips to bargain with. Not that he needs any incentive to stay at Mercedes if he wants an 8th WDC...

HAM likes challenges, but I doubt he would accept one at Williams... :lol:
Well, officially, the second seat at RBR is not filled. Would be an epic team mate war between Max and Lewis in the same cars.

That said, I don't think it would work to have a jack-wad like Christian Horner presiding over that battle.

...and yeah, I know that the chances of Lewis going to RBR is somewhat less than Williams winning the WCC this year.
Mission WinLater