Who will end their career with the most wins? 2020 edition

Forum rules
Please read the forum rules

Who will end their career with the most wins?

Charles Leclerc
19%
George Russell
24%
Lando Norris
5%
Max Verstappen
52%

Total votes: 21

Rockie

Re: Who will end their career with the most wins? 2020 edition

Post by Rockie »

Rockie wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:53 pm
I have selected Russell and I have a feeling he's going to pull a Vettel here getting the Mercedes drive and blowing them out of the water.

One thing that has been consistent during this hybrid era the Mercedes PU.

Even with the change of rules, this platform suits Mercedes and they will continue to dominate as long as this engines remain in F1, and to me I feel Bottas has signed his last Mercedes contract and with Toto rumoured to be leaving, Russell is going to be in that car by '22.
If things had gone according to plan yesterday and fate not intervened Russell will have a win now, this prediction looks like its still going to plan.

Jenson's Understeer

Post by Jenson's Understeer »

Alienturnedhuman wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:10 am
What do we feel about this poll now after seeing George in a competitive car?
Hasn't really changed anything for me, just vindicated my opinion that George will ultimately end up with the most. Even if he doesn't get the second Mercedes seat until 2022, given how dominant Hamilton has been, there's a fair chance Max won't even have more than a dozen wins by that point. Leclerc's very unlikely to add to his two before 2022 at the earliest, while Norris might have a slightly better chance when McLaren switch to Mercedes power but it'll only be on days like yesterday and Monza where he has a sniff of a win.

He'll still have to bide his time, particularly if Lewis is in the other car, but he'll get there.
Pick 10 | 1st x3, 2nd x5, 3rd x8
'20: 12th | '19: 11th | '18: 5th | '17: 6th | '16: 8th | '15: 2nd | '14: 15th | '13: 17th | '12: 11th

Schermerhorn

Post by Schermerhorn »

I hate making predictions.

Kevin Magnussen managed to get a podium in his very first race and beat Jenson Button but who would ever have thought he would never set foot on one ever again?
You’re not in a fight until there’s pressure. Resistance. Overcoming something. Otherwise, it’s just an exhibition.