It is currently Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:55 pm

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Please read the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 11:48 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:17 pm
Posts: 726
Location: illinois
https://racer.com/2020/05/15/ferrari-ev ... -confirms/

it would be great if they became an engine supplier. before anyone freaks out, it would be in addition to F1

penske owning the series and the speedway is fantastic. no telling how many manufacturers he is talking to


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 12:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:31 am
Posts: 322
Not surprised. I called this would happen when they started talking about bringing in cost caps. It’s a good way to keep engineers and key staff and still be within the F1 cap


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 4:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 6:08 pm
Posts: 4560
Yes, I can see it happen, but I'd prefer and out and out attempt at the top level of Endurance racing.

_________________
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. [Lord Acton]
My own Google Earth Motor Sport file. http://www.mediafire.com/?jzm1ieatytv
Instagram @simply_italian_car_pics


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 10:48 pm 
Aaaaaahhhh how history repeats itself. At least this time Ferrari doesn't have to waste the time and expense in building a FIA threatening car, it can just buy a DW12 off the shelf. ;)


The previous scare tactic, the CART F-637.....
Image
"In the mid-eighties Ferrari team founder Enzo Ferrari famously threatened to enter IndyCar racing – then run by CART – in a dispute over the future Formula 1 rules. The team built a car compliant with the regulations, the 637, but it never raced."


Last edited by jimclark on Sat May 16, 2020 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 11:37 pm 
Asphalt_World wrote:
I'd prefer and out and out attempt at the top level of Endurance racing.

Agreed. 'Been nearly half a century. ('Don't believe either will happen tho')


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 10:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:53 pm
Posts: 1893
Location: Canada
Yes please!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 3:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:30 pm
Posts: 34182
jimclark wrote:
Aaaaaahhhh how history repeats itself. At least this time Ferrari doesn't have to waste the time and expense in building a FIA threatening car, it can just buy a DW12 off the shelf. ;)


The previous scare tactic, the CART F-637.....
Image
"In the mid-eighties Ferrari team founder Enzo Ferrari famously threatened to enter IndyCar racing – then run by CART – in a dispute over the future Formula 1 rules. The team built a car compliant with the regulations, the 637, but it never raced."

I thought I heard that Ferrari would build their own car?

_________________
PF1 Pick 10 Competition

2013: 5th Place
2014: Champion
2015: 3rd Place
2016: 4th Place

2017: 9th Place
2018: 7th place

Wins: Canada 2018, Abu Dhabi 2017
Podiums: (8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 4:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:06 pm
Posts: 2864
Location: England
pokerman wrote:
jimclark wrote:
Aaaaaahhhh how history repeats itself. At least this time Ferrari doesn't have to waste the time and expense in building a FIA threatening car, it can just buy a DW12 off the shelf. ;)


The previous scare tactic, the CART F-637.....
Image
"In the mid-eighties Ferrari team founder Enzo Ferrari famously threatened to enter IndyCar racing – then run by CART – in a dispute over the future Formula 1 rules. The team built a car compliant with the regulations, the 637, but it never raced."

I thought I heard that Ferrari would build their own car?


They aren't allowed to right now, and in the current climate, I can't imagine Indy fancy introducing a second chassis builder into the mix.... even if it is such a famous name.

_________________
PF1 Pick 10 Competition 2019:
Current positon: 14th | 4 Podiums | 5 Wins
2018 Pick 10 Champion


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 4:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:26 am
Posts: 830
jimclark wrote:
Asphalt_World wrote:
I'd prefer and out and out attempt at the top level of Endurance racing.

Agreed. 'Been nearly half a century. ('Don't believe either will happen tho')


It was may be not "top level" endurance racing but it won the Sebring 12 hours, and a bunch of other endurance races mid '90s (and IMSA championships).
The last sport car racing Ferrari, the 333 SP : a beauty, and a winning car. And it was already a Dallara/Ferrari cooperation (+ Michelotto + Southgate).

Image

_________________
As my brother said : "I've got the brain of a four year old. I'll bet he was glad to be rid of it".


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 4:39 pm 
pokerman wrote:
jimclark wrote:
Aaaaaahhhh how history repeats itself. At least this time Ferrari doesn't have to waste the time and expense in building a FIA threatening car, it can just buy a DW12 off the shelf. ;)


The previous scare tactic, the CART F-637.....
Image
"In the mid-eighties Ferrari team founder Enzo Ferrari famously threatened to enter IndyCar racing – then run by CART – in a dispute over the future Formula 1 rules. The team built a car compliant with the regulations, the 637, but it never raced."

I thought I heard that Ferrari would build their own car?

Either you "heard" wrong or someone espoused wrongly. IndyCar is a one make (Dallara DW12 the past 9 years), two (Chevrolet, Honda) engine spec/kit car series. 'Why I posteed the above. 'Not a very enjoyable series for me....I need variety/technology or I get bored. A wonderfully "choreographed" show.....


Last edited by jimclark on Mon May 18, 2020 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 7:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:33 pm
Posts: 2028
Location: Colwyn Bay, North Wales
jimclark wrote:
pokerman wrote:
jimclark wrote:
Aaaaaahhhh how history repeats itself. At least this time Ferrari doesn't have to waste the time and expense in building a FIA threatening car, it can just buy a DW12 off the shelf. ;)


The previous scare tactic, the CART F-637.....
Image
"In the mid-eighties Ferrari team founder Enzo Ferrari famously threatened to enter IndyCar racing – then run by CART – in a dispute over the future Formula 1 rules. The team built a car compliant with the regulations, the 637, but it never raced."

I thought I heard that Ferrari would build their own car?

Either you "heard" wrong or someone espoused wrongly. IndyCar is a one make (Dallara DW12 the past 12 years), two (Chevrolet, Honda) engine spec/kit car series. 'Why I posteed the above. 'Not a very enjoyable series for me....I need variety/technology or I get bored. A wonderfully "choreographed" show.....

I'm starting to thing there's no motorsport you actually like, you just want to wind us all up.

_________________
Organiser of the single most low-tech Robot Wars tournament in history, PM for details!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 8:31 pm 
You're entitled to your opinion, of course.You're just mistaken.

I've a passion (dwindling) for auto racing. If not, I wouldn't have been following it for 60 years now, and wouldn't have participated in it.

I just don't care for the dumbing down of it to put on a "show". :)


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 9:39 pm 
Harpo wrote:
jimclark wrote:
Asphalt_World wrote:
I'd prefer and out and out attempt at the top level of Endurance racing.

Agreed. 'Been nearly half a century. ('Don't believe either will happen tho')


It was may be not "top level" endurance racing but it won the Sebring 12 hours, and a bunch of other endurance races mid '90s (and IMSA championships).
The last sport car racing Ferrari, the 333 SP : a beauty, and a winning car. And it was already a Dallara/Ferrari cooperation (+ Michelotto + Southgate).

Image

E for effort, but no cigar..... Image
We're talking about a Ferrari works effort in sportscar racing (know thy history. ;)) not just it's cars (the licensed for constructing Dallaras were just designed by Ferrari).
Know thy history. ;) Ferrari itself.....SpA Ferrari SEFAC (Scuderia Enzo Ferrari Automobili Corsa was used for the racing) as it were.....has not campaigned a car in the WSC (or whatever variation of sports car racing since), be it top level or lesser, since the 312PB in the 1973 season. The 333s were all customer cars and customer run, none were "works" run.
After the initial few Ferrari built cars......development? That was left to the privateers, down to the final, Doran Racing developed, Judd powered ones. :)

An excerpt from a condensed history, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_o ... ia_Ferrari :

"The 1970s were the last decade Ferrari entered as a works effort in sports car racing. After an uninspired performance in the 1973 F1 World Championship, Enzo Ferrari stopped all development of sports cars in prototype and GT racing at the end of the year, in order to concentrate on Formula One."


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 11:13 pm 
Harpo wrote:
The last sport car racing Ferrari, the 333 SP : a beauty, and a winning car. And it was already a Dallara/Ferrari cooperation (+ Michelotto + Southgate).
Image

The Scandia 333SP, 2nd place, '97 D-24 car...a beauty? Baah.

Rolex 24 at Daytona 2.2.1997

24 h Daytona 1.round


Race: * 690 laps = 3953,192 km AVG: 164,623 km/h

Pos. NO Driver / Nationality Car Entrant Laps Time/Retired Group Practice

Classified:

1. 20 James Weaver / GB Riley & Scott Mk III Fo 001 Dyson Racing 690 24:00:48,691 1. WSC 5. 1:43,795
Butch Leitzinger / USA
Rob Dyson / USA
Andy Wallace / GB
John Paul, Jr. / USA
Elliot Forbes-Robinson / USA
2. 3 Andy Evans / USA Ferrari 333 SP 003 Team Scandia 689 24:01:03,178 2. WSC 1. 1:40,456
Fermin Velez / E
Rob Morgan / USA
Charles Morgan / USA
3. 4 Eduardo Dibos / PE Riley & Scott Mk III Oldsmo Dibos Racing 672 3. WSC 10. 1:45,453
Jim Pace / USA
Barry Waddell / USA
Wayne Taylor / ZA


Now.....the SEFAC 330P4 (chassis 856), coincidentally also 2nd 30 years earlier....that's a beauty....and not a Dallara run by a privateer. :)
(BTW, 856 finished 3rd at Le Mans and won Monza that year, also, under SEFAC's direction)

Image

24 h Daytona 5.2.1967

24 h Daytona 1.round

Practiced: 62 (P+2.0 - 14, P2.0 - 9, S+2.0 - 5, S2.0 - 2, GT+2.0 - 10, GT2.0 - 3, T+2.0 - 10, T+2.0 - 10)
Started: 59 (P+2.0 - 14, P2.0 - 9, S+2.0 - 5, S2.0 - 1, GT+2.0 - 10, GT2.0 - 3, T+2.0 - 9, T+2.0 - 9)
Classified: 22 (P+2.0 - 4, P2.0 - 2, S+2.0 - 3, S2.0 - 0, GT+2.0 - 2, GT2.0 - 3, T+2.0 - 5, T+2.0 - 5)

Race: 6,132 km * 666 laps = 4083,646 km AVG: 170,088 km/h

FL: Phil Hill 15 Chaparral 2F Chevrolet 1:55,690 190,8006 km/h

Pos. NO Driver / Nationality Car Entrant Laps Time/retired Group Practice

Classified:

1. 23 Lorenzo Bandini / I Ferrari 330P4 Spyder 0846 SpA Ferrari SEFAC 666 24:00:32,000 1. P+2.0 4. 1:55,600
Chris Amon / NZ
2. 24 Mike Parkes / GB Ferrari 330P4 Coupé 0856 SpA Ferrari SEFAC 663 2. P+2.0 6. 1:56,400
Ludovico Scarfiotti / I
3. 26 Pedro Rodriguez / MEX Ferrari 330P3/4 Coupé 0844 North American Racing Team 637 3. P+2.0 3. 1:55,400
Jean Guichet / F


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 11:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:00 am
Posts: 640
Location: Running wide at Bergwerk
jimclark wrote:
pokerman wrote:
jimclark wrote:
Aaaaaahhhh how history repeats itself. At least this time Ferrari doesn't have to waste the time and expense in building a FIA threatening car, it can just buy a DW12 off the shelf. ;)


The previous scare tactic, the CART F-637.....
Image
"In the mid-eighties Ferrari team founder Enzo Ferrari famously threatened to enter IndyCar racing – then run by CART – in a dispute over the future Formula 1 rules. The team built a car compliant with the regulations, the 637, but it never raced."

I thought I heard that Ferrari would build their own car?

Either you "heard" wrong or someone espoused wrongly. IndyCar is a one make (Dallara DW12 the past 12 years), two (Chevrolet, Honda) engine spec/kit car series. 'Why I posteed the above. 'Not a very enjoyable series for me....I need variety/technology or I get bored. A wonderfully "choreographed" show.....

Are you claiming modern Indycar racing is fixed?

_________________
"Guys I'm coming in, I'm having too much grip"
- Chanoch Nissany


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 12:28 am 
No. I am not claiming that at all. If I were, i would just have stated that it is.
Just dumbed down so they have to be close......a show. Pick a number and spin the wheel. ;)


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 1:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:00 am
Posts: 640
Location: Running wide at Bergwerk
jimclark wrote:
No. I am not claiming that at all. If I were, i would just have stated that it is.
Just dumbed down so they have to be close......a show. Pick a number and spin the wheel. ;)

So you're claiming the race orders are chosen at random? I'm confused. You seem to be claiming that Indycar is not a legitimate motorsport but don't have the intestinal fortitude to come out and say it. So what are you saying?

_________________
"Guys I'm coming in, I'm having too much grip"
- Chanoch Nissany


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 2:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 7:52 pm
Posts: 712
The talk of Ferrari running in IndyCar with their own chassis comes from Mario courting them to the series recently, as a constructor.

_________________
On Twitter, follow me @GPAmericas for all the latest breaking news and current photos...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 5:02 am 
hairy_scotsman wrote:
The talk of Ferrari running in IndyCar with their own chassis comes from Mario courting them to the series recently, as a constructor.

I haven't been following the news as closely as I used to. When did Mario acquire the authority to change the rules? Did Rogere appoint him the "Regulations Czar"??? :? :!:
From two-seater spinner (https://motorsports.nbcsports.com/2019/06/07/mario-andretti-spins-out-during-two-seater-ride-at-texas/) to IndyCar rulesmaker in one easy step, eh?
Ala govt. agencies, screw up, get promoted? :lol:

edit: You learn something new every day. Like from the above article. I was taught, and have always taken to the bank, that the CoG is a point ("the point at which the entire weight of a body may be thought of as centered"). Apparently not....."The “Two-Seater” has a longer center of gravity..." 8O
I wonder if they actually meant "wheelbase"??? ;)


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 6:13 am 
jono794 wrote:
jimclark wrote:
No. I am not claiming that at all. If I were, i would just have stated that it is.
Just dumbed down so they have to be close......a show. Pick a number and spin the wheel. ;)

So you're claiming the race orders are chosen at random? I'm confused. You seem to be claiming that Indycar is not a legitimate motorsport but don't have the intestinal fortitude to come out and say it. So what are you saying?

To save those that already know my position, I am PM ing you. 8)


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 7:55 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:26 am
Posts: 830
jimclark wrote:
Harpo wrote:
The last sport car racing Ferrari, the 333 SP : a beauty, and a winning car. And it was already a Dallara/Ferrari cooperation (+ Michelotto + Southgate).
Image

The Scandia 333SP, 2nd place, '97 D-24 car...a beauty? Baah.

Rolex 24 at Daytona 2.2.1997

24 h Daytona 1.round


Race: * 690 laps = 3953,192 km AVG: 164,623 km/h

Pos. NO Driver / Nationality Car Entrant Laps Time/Retired Group Practice

Classified:

1. 20 James Weaver / GB Riley & Scott Mk III Fo 001 Dyson Racing 690 24:00:48,691 1. WSC 5. 1:43,795
Butch Leitzinger / USA
Rob Dyson / USA
Andy Wallace / GB
John Paul, Jr. / USA
Elliot Forbes-Robinson / USA
2. 3 Andy Evans / USA Ferrari 333 SP 003 Team Scandia 689 24:01:03,178 2. WSC 1. 1:40,456
Fermin Velez / E
Rob Morgan / USA
Charles Morgan / USA
3. 4 Eduardo Dibos / PE Riley & Scott Mk III Oldsmo Dibos Racing 672 3. WSC 10. 1:45,453
Jim Pace / USA
Barry Waddell / USA
Wayne Taylor / ZA


Now.....the SEFAC 330P4 (chassis 856), coincidentally also 2nd 30 years earlier....that's a beauty....and not a Dallara run by a privateer. :)
(BTW, 856 finished 3rd at Le Mans and won Monza that year, also, under SEFAC's direction)

Image

24 h Daytona 5.2.1967

24 h Daytona 1.round

Practiced: 62 (P+2.0 - 14, P2.0 - 9, S+2.0 - 5, S2.0 - 2, GT+2.0 - 10, GT2.0 - 3, T+2.0 - 10, T+2.0 - 10)
Started: 59 (P+2.0 - 14, P2.0 - 9, S+2.0 - 5, S2.0 - 1, GT+2.0 - 10, GT2.0 - 3, T+2.0 - 9, T+2.0 - 9)
Classified: 22 (P+2.0 - 4, P2.0 - 2, S+2.0 - 3, S2.0 - 0, GT+2.0 - 2, GT2.0 - 3, T+2.0 - 5, T+2.0 - 5)

Race: 6,132 km * 666 laps = 4083,646 km AVG: 170,088 km/h

FL: Phil Hill 15 Chaparral 2F Chevrolet 1:55,690 190,8006 km/h

Pos. NO Driver / Nationality Car Entrant Laps Time/retired Group Practice

Classified:

1. 23 Lorenzo Bandini / I Ferrari 330P4 Spyder 0846 SpA Ferrari SEFAC 666 24:00:32,000 1. P+2.0 4. 1:55,600
Chris Amon / NZ
2. 24 Mike Parkes / GB Ferrari 330P4 Coupé 0856 SpA Ferrari SEFAC 663 2. P+2.0 6. 1:56,400
Ludovico Scarfiotti / I
3. 26 Pedro Rodriguez / MEX Ferrari 330P3/4 Coupé 0844 North American Racing Team 637 3. P+2.0 3. 1:55,400
Jean Guichet / F


I'm not as active on Planet F1 as I used to be years ago, but, as you registered in 2002 you could have stumbled against some of my posts that would have spared you such an effort. :-P (I'm not that full of myself to think you should remember them, even read them, so you're forgiven...).

You would have noticed, among other personal obsessions, that :
- I consider the 330 P4 as the most beautiful racing car ever.
- I often repeat that what hooked me to motor racing was the great endurance racing of the '60s (I was born before yesterday...). You don't need to lecture me.

That said, yes, compared to today shark-fined endurance tractors, the 333 SP is a beauty.

_________________
As my brother said : "I've got the brain of a four year old. I'll bet he was glad to be rid of it".


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 10:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 6:08 pm
Posts: 4560
The 333sp is possibly my favourite facing Ferrari ever made. As for the sound, we'll quite possibly the best sounding too, certainly out of the past 30 years or so. I admit that in very different ways, Ferrari V12's of the 50's and 60's sounded incredible.

_________________
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. [Lord Acton]
My own Google Earth Motor Sport file. http://www.mediafire.com/?jzm1ieatytv
Instagram @simply_italian_car_pics


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 3:09 pm 
Asphalt_World wrote:
The 333sp is possibly my favourite facing Ferrari ever made. As for the sound, we'll quite possibly the best sounding too, certainly out of the past 30 years or so. I admit that in very different ways, Ferrari V12's of the 50's and 60's sounded incredible.

A slight correction is in order.....the addition of Dallara. As in....
"The 333sp is possibly my favourite facing Ferrari Dallara ever made." ;)


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 3:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 6:08 pm
Posts: 4560
jimclark wrote:
Asphalt_World wrote:
The 333sp is possibly my favourite facing Ferrari ever made. As for the sound, we'll quite possibly the best sounding too, certainly out of the past 30 years or so. I admit that in very different ways, Ferrari V12's of the 50's and 60's sounded incredible.

A slight correction is in order.....the addition of Dallara. As in....
"The 333sp is possibly my favourite facing Ferrari Dallara ever made." ;)


Jeez, sometimes it's simply not worth saying anything on here. I'm guessing the fact the engine and chassis were Ferrari is enough for me, but I know it won't be for you. Enjoy yourself on my behalf if you will.

I'm guessing the Dino 246GT can't be anyone's favourite Ferrari road car either.

_________________
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. [Lord Acton]
My own Google Earth Motor Sport file. http://www.mediafire.com/?jzm1ieatytv
Instagram @simply_italian_car_pics


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 4:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:21 am
Posts: 4017
Can we bring this back to Indycar now please?

_________________
Forum rules: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14979

Please report forum problems to us, via PM/Feedback Thread. Screenshots will also help.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 5:13 pm 
Ooopppsss. Got away on us, for sure. Hadda be the "Ferrari and Indy Car..."
Then again, how much is there to say about a Ferrari in IndyCar when under the present rules, it can'r be so....? ;)


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 11:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:17 pm
Posts: 726
Location: illinois
i'm not sure if there are rules in indy car forbidding anyone from building a chassis to the dallara specs ? nothing in the rules would stop them from building a power unit for 2022.
sure ferrari says this isn't just another threat to F1, but i don't think anyone believes that. penske has contacts across the globe, it wouldn't surprise me to hear he has made a call to italy.

i would prefer no ferrari team in indy car, if they, or mclaren, want to build an power unit for indy car...great.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 4:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 2:04 pm
Posts: 2355
If Ferrari starts an arms' race with big budgets in IndyCar, the grid numbers will tumble quickly. The economy of that series is rather fragile ...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 8:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:33 pm
Posts: 2028
Location: Colwyn Bay, North Wales
Paolo_Lasardi wrote:
If Ferrari starts an arms' race with big budgets in IndyCar, the grid numbers will tumble quickly. The economy of that series is rather fragile ...

I think if that arms race were to happen, Roger would quickly bring in a cost cap on the engines (if there isn't one already?) to save the smaller teams.

Although I have to say, the idea of a McLaren-Ferrari IndyCar project is making me laugh.

_________________
Organiser of the single most low-tech Robot Wars tournament in history, PM for details!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 37 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group