Wolff won't be present at Brazil

Forum rules
Please read the forum rules
Herb

Wolff won't be present at Brazil

Post by Herb »

This seems to be big news. It could be nothing of course, but...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/50372227

Option or Prime

Re: Wolff won't be present at Brazil

Post by Option or Prime »

Not too sure why it is a surprise, WCC won, WCC won, new regs to donkeys, new season to plan for. Its just management isn't it?

Covalent

Post by Covalent »

Maybe they have information about a planned robbery or kidnap?
Räikkönen - Vettel - Bottas
Thank you Nico - You´re the champ!

PF1 Pick 10 Competition 2016: CHAMPION (2 wins, 8 podiums)

JN23

Post by JN23 »

Option or Prime wrote:Not too sure why it is a surprise, WCC won, WCC won, new regs to donkeys, new season to plan for. Its just management isn't it?
This makes sense but he hasn’t missed races post-winning the titles in the past

Option or Prime

Option or Prime wrote:Not too sure why it is a surprise, WCC won, WCC won, new regs to donkeys, new season to plan for. Its just management isn't it?
Got to love auto correct! I meant "new regs to assess" so the typo is "donkeys" corrected to " donkeys.....sorry gents!

tootsie323

Post by tootsie323 »

Option or Prime wrote:
Got to love auto correct! I meant "new regs to assess" so the typo is "donkeys" corrected to " donkeys.....sorry gents!
Ha! Oh, that's good...
Where I'm going, I don't need roads

Jenson's Understeer

Post by Jenson's Understeer »

Covalent wrote:Maybe they have information about a planned robbery or kidnap?
To be honest, there are so many high profile people attending the race that even if they were specifically targeting a particular individual, there is always going to be someone else they could target instead.

Sadly - and I've said this before - it feels like F1 will keep going to Brazil until someone gets seriously hurt or worse. Which is a shame because Interlagos is fantastic and regularly produces great races, but the safety element of it just shouldn't be overlooked.
Pick 10 | 1st x3, 2nd x3, 3rd x8
2019: 11th | 2018: 5th | 2017: 6th | 2016: 8th | 2015: 2nd | 2014: 15th | 2013: 17th | 2012: 11th

Alienturnedhuman

Post by Alienturnedhuman »

Option or Prime wrote:
Donkeys wasn't your autocorrect. Assess is very similar to a word for butts that the forum swear filter changes to donkeys.

Option or Prime

Alienturnedhuman wrote:
Option or Prime wrote:
Donkeys wasn't your autocorrect. Assess is very similar to a word for butts that the forum swear filter changes to donkeys.
Yes ATH you're right, if I look at the post to edit it, it has ' a s s e s' but when viewed on the site it is changed to donkeys. My original misspelling being the plural of an a s s (which is another name for a donkey) which was actually meant to be assess.

In the UK the offensive word is spelt with an R!

No offence meant I assure you. Types of donkey

Sigh....the dangers of posting internationally!

P-F1 Mod

Post by P-F1 Mod »

We put hours of effort into the swear filter - glad it's keeping people entertained!
Forum rules: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14979

Please report forum problems to us, via PM/Feedback Thread. Screenshots will also help.

Covalent

Post by Covalent »

Jenson's Understeer wrote:
Covalent wrote:Maybe they have information about a planned robbery or kidnap?
To be honest, there are so many high profile people attending the race that even if they were specifically targeting a particular individual, there is always going to be someone else they could target instead.

Sadly - and I've said this before - it feels like F1 will keep going to Brazil until someone gets seriously hurt or worse. Which is a shame because Interlagos is fantastic and regularly produces great races, but the safety element of it just shouldn't be overlooked.
That's true but would you want to go there if you knew there's going to be an attempt on you?

Agree on the second paragraph.
Räikkönen - Vettel - Bottas
Thank you Nico - You´re the champ!

PF1 Pick 10 Competition 2016: CHAMPION (2 wins, 8 podiums)

Mort Canard

Post by Mort Canard »

Option or Prime wrote:
:lol:
Mission WinLater

Siao7

Post by Siao7 »

I still don't see how this is huge news, but anyway.

Jezza13

Post by Jezza13 »

Maybe now that the championships are sewn up, he just wants to hang out with suze a bit.

With her now also traveling the globe running a team in FE, I guess they wouldn't have seen too much of each other this season.
Races since last non RB, Merc, Ferrari winner (After Britain - 20) - 142 & counting.( Last win, Lotus, 17/3/13)

Non RB, Merc, Ferrari podiums won in Hybrid era - 372 trophies available, 27 won

2017 WCC CPTTC - Jalopy Racing (Herb & Me)