Racefans.net did an article 'The 2019 F1 season in 20 questions'
https://www.racefans.net/2019/03/10/the ... nt-4039139
- this link includes their answers too.
Interested to hear others' thoughts (just for a bit of fun!) as some will just be guesses!
1. Helmut Marko says Red Bull-Honda will win five races. How many do you think they will win? 4 2
2. What will Daniel Ricciardo’s highest race finish be? 4th 3
3. Who will score the most points: Lando Norris, Alexander Albon or George Russell? Norris 0
4. Which driver will out-qualify their team mate the most? Verstappen 0
5. How many races will Charles Leclerc win? 3 2
6. How many podiums will be scored by cars other than Mercedes, Ferrari or Red Bull? 2 2
7. Which driver will win the pole position trophy? Hamilton (I hope) 0
8. Who will be the first driver to be replaced or substituted for a race? Kubica 0
9. And who will take their place? Ocon 0
10. Which driver will collect the most penalty points? Grosjean 0
11. Who will win the Monaco Grand Prix? Verstappen 0
12. Will Esteban Ocon get an F1 race seat for 2020 – and if so, who with? Yes with Mercedes 1
13. Spain, Britain, Germany, Italy and Mexico don’t have deals to hold rounds of the 2020 F1 calendar. Which of these races will get one? Britain, Spain and Italy 2
14. How much quicker will this year’s cars be than last year’s? 1.5 seconds 0
15. What will be the biggest political story of 2019? Williams become Mercedes B team 0
16. Which driver will use the most engines (ICE), and how many? Albon 7 0
17. At which race will the drivers’ championship be decided? Abu Dhabi 0
18. Which team will finish fourth in the constructors’ championship? Renault 0
19. Constructors champion: Ferrari 0
20. Drivers champion: Hamilton (I hope) 3