Toro Rosso STR14 Revealed!

Jezza13

Re: Toro Rosso STR14 Revealed!

Post by Jezza13 »

I don’t know what’s more exciting, the car reveals or seeing who’s the the first to get the new thread in. Point to owenmahamilton for being the first on the TR thread but I noticed they did delete it on arrival of this one.

Next race kicks off at 1500 gmt.

More of the same from TR livery wise but I reckon still one of the best liveries on the grid.

Liking the look of the new front wing very much & the rears looking fine too. I think the cars this year will be very easy on the eye.
Races since last non RB, Merc, Ferrari winner (After Britain - 20) - 142 & counting.( Last win, Lotus, 17/3/13)

Non RB, Merc, Ferrari podiums won in Hybrid era - 372 trophies available, 27 won

2017 WCC CPTTC - Jalopy Racing (Herb & Me)

owenmahamilton

Post by owenmahamilton »

I deleted it because I didn't see the need for two threads and unlikeuday seems to like posting things even if a thread already exists so I let them get on with it.

UnlikeUday

Post by UnlikeUday »

owenmahamilton wrote:I deleted it because I didn't see the need for two threads and unlikeuday seems to like posting things even if a thread already exists so I let them get on with it.

I was in this thread & adding images so wouldn't know if a thread for the same car has been created. This ain't a competition Mate.
Feel The Fourth

MistaVega23

Post by MistaVega23 »

Jezza13 wrote:Liking the look of the new front wing very much & the rears looking fine too. I think the cars this year will be very easy on the eye.

Agreed. The lack of mini-winglets makes it very aesthetically-pleasing.

Also a year on from the debut of the halo, I can't imagine the cars without them now.
#KeepFightingMichael

johnp

Post by johnp »

So what happened to the sleek sexy F1 cars we were suppose to get? the front wing looks like a huge snow plow, what a monstrosity

Jezza13

Post by Jezza13 »

johnp wrote:So what happened to the sleek sexy F1 cars we were suppose to get? the front wing looks like a huge snow plow, what a monstrosity

You don’t think this car looks sleek & what were you expecting the front wings to look like after an off season of numerous examples of what was to be expected?

After years of crappy winglets on them, I think the 2019 front wings are a good look but to each their own I suppose.
Races since last non RB, Merc, Ferrari winner (After Britain - 20) - 142 & counting.( Last win, Lotus, 17/3/13)

Non RB, Merc, Ferrari podiums won in Hybrid era - 372 trophies available, 27 won

2017 WCC CPTTC - Jalopy Racing (Herb & Me)

BeOnEdge

Post by BeOnEdge »

Front wing looks much better in my opinion.

Good looking car, was definitely one of the better looking liveries of last season and I expect it will be this season too.
Alfa Romeo Racing

PF1 Autosport GP 2017: 3rd Place

kleefton

Post by kleefton »

That is a pretty car. Complete with the ferrari style sidepod area. Wonder how many teams will go for tgat style. I think it is apparent on the Haas as well, though it was hard to see with all the black.

Invade

Post by Invade »

7/10

Fiki

Post by Fiki »

I understand why they use these colours again, but I hope they may some day go back to their "proper" colours. :-|
Use every man after his desert, and who should scape whipping? Use them after your own honour and dignity.

Maria de Villota - Jules Bianchi

Lt. Drebin

Post by Lt. Drebin »

8/10

Standard livery but well executed. Still missing creativity and use of imagination.
The end is near