Lt. Drebin wrote:- Undisputed dominance of Mercedes, their car looks stable and fast, as well as easiest to drive.
- I didn't know that you can turn into half side competitor, who duly keeps his inner line, and make him spin without penalty. In other words, interesting tactics.
- Ferrari lost it, clearly is not anymore top car.
- There are at least some half-fun battles midfield, as shown by the Japanese coverage.
- Renault also lost the development battles.
- I am not that sure anymore that Gasly and Leclerc are such a worthy inheritors of top seats, but time will tell.
- Alonso is annoying overly much.
- Again fun factor and excitement is missing F1.
That's quite a strange conclusion from that race. Leclerc got his race completely compromised by some very erratic driving from Magnussen and then Marcus. Gasly totally outperformed his teammate and was compromised by some woeful Torro Rosso strategy calls