Here are some other "aims":-guardiangr wrote:Podiums at the end of the year. That was the aim, I just can't remember if that was an official statement or just fans being fans and spreading false rumours around being overly optimistic. In any way, McLaren is in a dire situation atm.
1) Do decent amounts of winter testing
2) Be competitive in Melbourne
3) Be regularly in the points by 3rd race
4) Make a huge jump forward in Spain
I hope you can notice the moving goalpost here.
Now the next one is
5) perform well in Monaco because it's a chassis track.
Let's see how that one goes.
Some of the rest are these:
6) Midfield by mid-season with some podiums
7) A race win in 2015, but at least they went back on that one, so at least there's SOME reality check there
MOD EDIT: this topic is a discussion that arose from another thread and split to this one