It is currently Sat May 30, 2020 10:01 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please read the forum rules

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:37 am 

Don't really understand Lewis's strategy and race instincts at the beginning of the race. What is the point of working so hard gaining pole position if you are going to concede it so easily. From what I could see, starting in pole Hamilton was on clean side and needed to turn in and cover Jenson on the inside - Vettel had no problem doing the same last year to his teammate. There is no threat from the outside into turn one at Albert Park so what on earth was Hamilton thinking???? Not a very convincing performance.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:43 am 

Baroche wrote:
Don't really understand Lewis's strategy and race instincts at the beginning of the race. What is the point of working so hard gaining pole position if you are going to concede it so easily. From what I could see, starting in pole Hamilton was on clean side and needed to turn in and cover Jenson on the inside - Vettel had no problem doing the same last year to his teammate. There is no threat from the outside into turn one at Albert Park so what on earth was Hamilton thinking???? Not a very convincing performance.

I agree. Just kind of left the door open

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:44 am 

Edited by mod:
Trolling is not acceptable.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:46 am 

UltraF1 wrote:
Yup.. Hamilton is biggest loser!! he's a Dumb@ss!!!!

Weren't you Mclaren fan yesterday?

Oh yes you FAIL again...

Finger-boy is on podium...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:47 am 

UltraF1 wrote:

What a tool. What age are you? 6? Go play with your action figures and leave the forum to the adults little boy.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:49 am 

Baroche wrote:

A little sensationalist with the headline, but I'm beginning to fear you are correct :?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:49 am 

UltraF1 wrote:

Grow up really lol

Seriously

Lewis haters in full force, do realise the second hes back on the top spot everyone else will shoot you down. He was beaten by JB today fair and square, Vettel on the other hand was very Lucky, no safety car would of meant Mclaren 1-2. Remember 1st race of the season and that means Lewis will get that top spot.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:50 am 

Baroche wrote:

Did you miss the wheel spin he had at the start and it is not as if it is the first time someone has lost a position at the start. Would Lewis bashers stop at nothing.... He raced pretty well and was unlucky with the SC to lose out one place to Vettel but nothing wrong he did pretty much all race....

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:51 am 

why do ultras (jooligans) always go into forums to display their lack of neurons?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:00 am 

PedF1 wrote:
UltraF1 wrote:

What a tool. What age are you? 6? Go play with your action figures and leave the forum to the adults little boy.

Im not 6.. im 5. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:02 am 

UltraF1 wrote:
PedF1 wrote:
UltraF1 wrote:

Seems rules should be made for this forum...

Only for 18 years old.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:02 am 

Aduka wrote:
UltraF1 wrote:

Weren't you Mclaren fan yesterday?

Oh yes you FAIL again...

Finger-boy is on podium...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yup.. yesterday.. Now is switch to Mclaren without Lewis.. haha. going to be a new redbull fan.. hahahaha :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:04 am 

Aduka wrote:
UltraF1 wrote:
PedF1 wrote:
UltraF1 wrote:

Seems rules should be made for this forum...

Only for 18 years old.

Oh.. I see.. maybe i need to logout then.. or wait to lock my account. see yah.. This is a happy forum with a lot of old people.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:05 am 

UltraF1 wrote:
PedF1 wrote:
UltraF1 wrote:

Seriously, jog on. Your flooding this forum with utter tripe.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:06 am 

I'm pretty sure OP had a history of making every thread an anti-hami thread on the old forum..
That said, it wasn't his best race. It'd be interesting to see how Malaysia goes.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:07 am 

why are not obvious trolls banned? :(

Lewis cannot simply win can he? Too aggressive too conservative...
Maybe he was too conservative today but who can blame him after last year? Hopefully as the season progress, he'll find the middle ground between the two. He'll get there. Hopefully his luck will change too. Damn that SC. :x

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:09 am 

Once he got the wheelspin (which was his mistake) and Button got more alongside him, there was no way he was going to move to the inside, he's not stupid enough to squeeze his own teammate in the first corner of the first race of the season and potentially end both their races

"It's hammer time!"

British Driver Supporter (and Daniel Ricciardo)

Greg Moore - Dan Wheldon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:09 am 

I think Hamilton + Pirelli's = A face like 'a bucket of smashed crabs' (As someone hilariously described Lewis' expression in another thread)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:12 am 

No... if you bothered to take notice, Hamilton had a bad start, and I do not think its a case of Hamilton being bad, more a case of Jenson being good

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:12 am 

floydhead wrote:
I think Hamilton + Pirelli's = A face like 'a bucket of smashed crabs' (As someone hilariously described Lewis' expression in another thread)

:lol: Nice one!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:13 am 

I have to say the general impression that Lewis is faster on quali and Button is faster on sunday looks to be true. Although I have to say Button's quali is getting better and Lewis's race pace is getting worse.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:14 am 

I had to laugh at Ultra's other thread saying 'Lewis should retire' or some BS got locked before anyone commented. No feeding the trolls!

Nice work mods :lol:

Lewis got pole and finished third. Could have been second, how many drivers would be disappointed by what he achieved this weekend? dont make a big deal of it its still the first race

mixture of bad luck and a bit of wheelspin... shame really.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:18 am 
Unsurprisingly, thread locked.

UltraF1, you are on very thin ice.

And in general, it would be helpful if all forumers would abide by the forum rules and report messages instead of replying in kind or publicly asking for bans.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.