Who can win races this year?

Forum rules
Please read the forum rules
jimmyj

Re: Who can win races this year?

Post by jimmyj »

Hamilton, Vettel, Bottas. That's it for P1. There may be some Ricciardo, Raikkonen, Verstappen podiums but not P1. KI agree with mac_d, anyone else on the top step will be the result of sort of fiasco.

Who would I like to see finish in 1st place, Raikkonen, Hulkenburg, Massa, Perez, Grosjean, Alonso.

RaggedMan

Post by RaggedMan »

A wreck in the tunnel at the start of the pit window at Monaco brings out a safety car right after Grosjean leaves the pits. Leading to the first win for Haas. ;)
{Insert clever sig line here}

ob1kenobi.23

Post by ob1kenobi.23 »

May be the wrong thread but I couldn't think of another one.

A piece of useless trivia.

4 of the first big motor sport events of the year were won by a Sebastian with one spelling or another.

Indy Car Bourdais

Formula E. Buemi

Monte Carlo Rally. Ogier.

Formula 1. Vettel.

It might have been 5 if Loeb had managed to win the Rallycross.
Champions are made from something they have deep inside of them - a desire, a dream, a vision. They have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have the skill & the will but the will must be stronger than the skill. Muhammad Ali

pendulumeffect

Post by pendulumeffect »

RedBull have a chance at street circuits and/or a wet race. I think they can win a race on a split strategy once or twice this year.

StevoYZF

Post by StevoYZF »

I'm going for:
Hamilton 8 wins
Vettel 6 wins
Bottas 3 wins
Raikkonen 1 win
Ricciardo 1 win
Verstappen 1 win

mikeyg123

Post by mikeyg123 »

Unless Red Bull make a huge leap forward they aren't winning races this year. They are much, much closer to 4th than to 2nd right now.

Llotyhy

Post by Llotyhy »

Let's not forget Red Bull was closer to the front at Melbourne than last year. Sure, it's a big gap, but not impossible.

mikeyg123

Post by mikeyg123 »

Llotyhy wrote:Let's not forget Red Bull was closer to the front at Melbourne than last year. Sure, it's a big gap, but not impossible.
But had a smaller gap to 2nd. Closing that enabled them to pick up wins when Mercedes tripped over.