Kimi in Top Gear

Forum rules
Please read the forum rules
ilear

Re: Kimi in Top Gear

Post by ilear »

They could invite Kubica, when he will be ready to drive, to show how good he still is ;)

paulsf1fix

Post by paulsf1fix »

It'll be funny how Jeremey Clarkson introuduces him!!

WTkFox

Post by WTkFox »

Denorth wrote:
fatboy72 wrote:
not sure that Ben Collins had F1 licence. Perry McCarthy, he had it, but I think he didn't participate in any races.

Just test the F1 cars, no mention about racing
My bet is on the current Stig to also not have an F1 licence but has competed in A1GP

WTkFox

Kimi's Intro

Post by WTkFox »

This is simply a speculation....

"My guest tonight has been moonlighting as Black Stig, but has actually won something. He isn't the Stig, but is Stiggi Räikkönen!"

Balibari
Location: Somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert

Post by Balibari »

I'm already cringing at the anticapted Clarkson introduction.

Nick Mason (original Pink Floyd member and serious petrolhead) has just said he's ready to accept the offer the BBC make every year and will also be doing it soon.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

-Epicurus

hotglassman

Post by hotglassman »

.....cool..............Clarkson introduces him (loud clapping).........(long pause).......iceman walks on ''sorry just having a s**t lol

KateLM

Post by KateLM »

ToughGuy wrote:remember the LIVE brundle interview with kimi on the grid

Brundle
"kimi, where were you. the only driver to miss the presentation at the front of the grid"

Kimi
"I was having a SH*T"
:lol:

How could we forget, it's not like it's not still brought up all the time or anything...

It was fairly amusing at the time but it's slightly beyond me why it's still held up as an example of comedy genius years later.

Anyway, I don't really bother with Top Gear anymore because the past few seasons have been a bit rubbish. I suppose Kimi on it could be fairly entertaining - bearing in mind that the leaderboard should be taken with a large pinch of salt and not treated as a serious ranking!

WTkFox

Post by WTkFox »

KateLM wrote:

Brundle
"kimi, where were you. the only driver to miss the presentation at the front of the grid"

Kimi
"I was having a SH*T"

How could we forget, it's not like it's not still brought up all the time or anything...

It was fairly amusing at the time but it's slightly beyond me why it's still held up as an example of comedy genius years later.

Anyway, I don't really bother with Top Gear anymore because the past few seasons have been a bit rubbish. I suppose Kimi on it could be fairly entertaining - bearing in mind that the leaderboard should be taken with a large pinch of salt and not treated as a serious ranking!

Even though it should not be taken seriously, it is actually done close to a "scientific" standard as physically possible, which makes it interesting. Unless of course... it snows in... or hail

Laura23

Post by Laura23 »

KateLM wrote:

Brundle

Kimi
"I was having a SH*T"

You should give this series a go Kate, all bar one episode, which was terrible, have been fantastic. The NASCAR one was one of the best TG's I have seen for years.

Kimi will either be a brilliant interview, or a complete flop. Like you say the times mean nothing in reality.
1994 1995 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Get well soon Schumi.

No one call anyone a moo-pickle...

Mr-E

Post by Mr-E »

Laura23 wrote:
KateLM wrote:

Brundle

Kimi
"I was having a SH*T"

You should give this series a go Kate, all bar one episode, which was terrible, have been fantastic. The NASCAR one was one of the best TG's I have seen for years.

Agree. Really great season so far imo.

jimmyj

Post by jimmyj »

I will be glued to this episode for sure. I can imagine the interview...

Jeremy: How do you think you did on your lap?
Kimi: (inaudible mumble)

Jeremy: Well, do you think you beat Vettel?

Hammond: Kimi, it's been great having you on the show. How about you race Sabine Shmitz around the Nurburgring?

thehabsonice

Post by thehabsonice »

jimmyj wrote:I will be glued to this episode for sure. I can imagine the interview...

Jeremy: How do you think you did on your lap?

Jeremy: Well, do you think you beat Vettel?

Hammond: Kimi, it's been great having you on the show. How about you race Sabine Shmitz around the Nurburgring?

LOL

I'm sure we will hear him say : ''I don't know maybe''

ToughGuy

Post by ToughGuy »

KateLM wrote:

Brundle

Kimi
"I was having a SH*T"

im not saying its comedy genious Kate.
its all about timing and when brundle asks a f1 driver on the grid wheres he been, NOONE and I mean NOONE expects him to say that.

i think it was funny then, and it makes me laugh to think about it.

still maybe you just dont get it :twisted:

KateLM

Post by KateLM »

ToughGuy wrote:
KateLM wrote:

Brundle

Kimi
"I was having a SH*T"

its all about timing and when brundle asks a f1 driver on the grid wheres he been, NOONE and I mean NOONE expects him to say that.

I do get it. There isn't exactly much to get. Yes, it was quite funny at the time when no one knew he would say it. Now we know. Rather loses it's charm, especially when it's brought up so much.

But I'm sure Kimi won't be up for repeating old remarks so there is still every chance he might say something funny on Top Gear that doesn't revolve around toilet functions.

Razoola

Post by Razoola »

will be fun to watch that!
2011 Winner of PF1's pick 10 competition.

ManojHS

Post by ManojHS »

I imagine it'll be something like this:

Clarkson: How was the Liana?
Kimi: It was fairy cakes.

Clarkson: You are below Seb Vettel, apparently a friend of yours who sucks at badminton. How do you feel?
Kimi: I don't think I'm gonna lose sleep over it. Is no difference really.

I think he was the winner of something on the top gear annual awards 2003. Don't remember what exactly he was titled

Blackcat75

Post by Blackcat75 »

'Some people say he writes witty banter for the stig.
All we know, is that he does give a s***.'
Last edited by Blackcat75 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ToughGuy

Post by ToughGuy »

KateLM wrote:
ToughGuy wrote:
KateLM wrote:

Brundle

Kimi
"I was having a SH*T"

I do get it. There isn't exactly much to get. Yes, it was quite funny at the time when no one knew he would say it. Now we know. Rather loses it's charm, especially when it's brought up so much.

But I'm sure Kimi won't be up for repeating old remarks so there is still every chance he might say something funny on Top Gear that doesn't revolve around toilet functions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MlsMVzrp2o
couldnt help it :lol: :lol: