How Monza will likely unfold...

Forum rules
Please read the forum rules
Post Reply
futureshock999
Posts: 178
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:30 am

How Monza will likely unfold...

Post by futureshock999 »

McLaren will look to leapfrog the field by using a "Drag Racing" set-up, bettering Red Bull's aggressive use of a "Monza" set-up at Spa. As Jenson says they have no grip 99% of the time anyway, Rod Dennis figures that it can't get any worse. The new rear wing is only half a meter wide, and so short it doesn't even have DRS. Down the straights, the MP4-29 is clocked at speeds over 400kph in quali.

JB sticks it on provisional pole, but is beaten by K-Mag on his last Q3 lap. Unfortunately, K-Mag's McLaren is moving so fast that the light coming off it is blue-shifted via relativistic effects, and everyone in the stands is convinced by a blue blur that Ricciardo has indeed taken pole. A small riot breaks out in the stands when the Aussie-Italian is NOT declared on pole, resulting in the burning of a few grandstands and a few dozen major injuries. Bernie is immediately delighted by this news, as any F1 news coverage is good news as far as he is concerned.

At the start, JB gets a jump on K-Mag, but he himself is overtaken by a red blur of Alonso followed closely by Ricciardo. The two Mercs don't actually leave their grid positions, as Nico and Lewis have simply left their cars and are having a fist fight by the side of the grid - figuring that if they are going to duke it out anyway, they might as well get maximum TV and media coverage. Toto Wolff is immediately interviewed for his reaction, and all he can say is that "it will be dealt with, this time for real." He and Suzy are soon seen slipping out the rear of the paddock, never to be seen in F1 again.

Entering lap 2, the McLarens have finally gotten the benefit of several long straights, and have caught DR. Incredibly, K-Mag manages to block DR onto the grass while overtaking him from behind, or so the stewards will claim. He gets a stop and go for this. JB meanwhile passes DR, and sets his sights on Alonso.

The laps count down, and the ever alert McLaren pit wall crew find exactly the window they have been looking for. They immediately call K-Mag into the pits, where he serves his stop and go, and then proceeds to have a leisurely 90 second pit stop to change his tyres...not onto slicks, not onto wets...but onto something vaguely resembling studded snow tyres. He is released from his pit box just as Alonso is entering the main straight, and manages to pull out in front. They enter Turn 1 where K-Mag uses his new tyres' better rip, er, better grip, to take off Alonso's front wing...in its entirety. And half the front suspension for good measure. The stewards confirm that this was indeed a simple racing incident.

The McLaren boys finally decide to call JB into the pits, where he is immediately put onto full wets. Despite the sunshine. Despite the absence of any clouds whatsoever. Despite any mention of rain in the forecast. Eric Boullier is shortly thereafter seen laughing hysterically while talking in French on his mobile in the back of the garage...Sky TV happens to note that in the Lotus garage, Grosjean's agent is ALSO talking in French and laughing hysterically at the same time. Eric later tells Rod Dennis that he was merely on the phone to confirm his dinner reservations.

Paul Hembrey suddenly notices that K-Mag has a set of studded tyres that say Pirelli on the sidewall, and immediately begins to lobby Bernie to use snow making equipment at the race in Sochi. This would probably result in a better winter sport than was seen during the Winter Games. Bernie begins to think about white mink outfits for the Sochi grid girls, and tells Paul that snowmaking would be strongly considered.

Using his studded tyres, K-Mag gets too clever and actually runs a charging Kimi off the road (yet again it could be said)...and keeps following him cross country. At last sight, both were seen receding into the Italian countryside in their own rally race. Later Kimi says it was research to see if bears actually do s-h-i-t in the woods.

The race is finally won by a late charging Vettel, who manages to overtake Bottas after having his rear-wing fully removed at his last pit stop. Later Newey would say that was part of the design from the beginning of the season, and demand that everyone proclaim he was a genius...yet again.

And THAT is almost certainly how the race will unfold.

funkymonkey
Posts: 1892
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:04 am

Re: How Monza will likely unfold...

Post by funkymonkey »

Meh, for the the drama we expect, I think Monza if dry will be monstered by Mercedes without too much fuzz with driver from pole winning the race comfortably. I hope I am wrong.

User avatar
specdecible
Posts: 2904
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:06 am

Re: How Monza will likely unfold...

Post by specdecible »

The race will last half an hour and everyone will say "f**k me that was a short race".
Danger is real, fear is choice.
PF1 Pick 10 Competition
Best Round Result: 1st (Monaco '12 & '15, Silverstone '14, Austria '15, Mexico '15, China '16)
Podiums: 11
2018 Championship Standing: oh jeez...

User avatar
Juzzy82
Posts: 327
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:30 am

Re: How Monza will likely unfold...

Post by Juzzy82 »

The gearing will make a massive difference this year. Remember how a lot of the cars could not pass previously because they hit the rev limiter in the top gear? That may not be the case so I expect it to be a more exciting GP. On the other hand you'd think that Monza would be the place where they would max out the gearing, so perhaps nothing will change. Either way, I'm tipping Ricciardo for another win ;)

ClubF1
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:14 am

Re: How Monza will likely unfold...

Post by ClubF1 »

I'll take a punt and say the Force Indias will surprise a few. However, we were expecting the Mercedes dominance at Spa and it should have been Mercedes, Williams, Force India and McLaren leading the rest such is the much hype Mercedes power advantage. So we shall see what happens in Monza, as slippery doesn't always mean no-grip as proven by RedBull and others in the past (like Sauber and Force Indias in other years).

User avatar
Covalent
Posts: 10170
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:07 pm

Re: How Monza will likely unfold...

Post by Covalent »

Where are the rest of the teams?

Schumacher forever#1
Posts: 2970
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:29 pm

Re: How Monza will likely unfold...

Post by Schumacher forever#1 »

I laughed so hard reading that prediction :lol:

As I said before, I expect it to be an extremely close race between a lot of teams. If Mercedes do a strategy to both drivers that turns out to be slower, we could see Bottas ( fastest PU and least Mercedes drag), Ricciardo (flying form with super skinny rear wing), Massa, Vettel ( maybe back in form, who knows!), Alonso (Ferrari could copy Red Bull, and, well, it's Alonso), and maybe a Mclaren or Force India to be in contention.

Usually when I predict boring races, they turn out to be great, and visa verse. So it's going to be a very boring race (wait! Now I predicted a boring race!)
"Always believe you will become the best, but never believe you have done so"

Jeepkhana
Posts: 464
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: How Monza will likely unfold...

Post by Jeepkhana »

I predict that McLaren will sneak their 2004-spec cars onto the grid without any of the scrutineers noticing. The two cars take pole with an 8 second/lap advantage over Mercedes trailing in third. The fans go berserk over the glorious scream of the 19,000 RPM Mercedes V10, but then nearly pass out in boredom as the rest of the field passes by with all of the excitement of rush-hour gridlock. McLaren fleeces everyone by saying they are testing a high-output stereo system on their cars to increase noise output.

ALESI
Posts: 2418
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2003 1:36 pm

Re: How Monza will likely unfold...

Post by ALESI »

Juzzy82 wrote:The gearing will make a massive difference this year. Remember how a lot of the cars could not pass previously because they hit the rev limiter in the top gear? That may not be the case so I expect it to be a more exciting GP. On the other hand you'd think that Monza would be the place where they would max out the gearing, so perhaps nothing will change. Either way, I'm tipping Ricciardo for another win ;)


Forgive my ignorance of all things technical, but weren't the teams limited on the gear settings this year?
Shoot999: "And anyone who puts a Y on the end of his name as a nickname should be punched in the face repeatedly."

Schumacher forever#1
Posts: 2970
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:29 pm

Re: How Monza will likely unfold...

Post by Schumacher forever#1 »

ALESI wrote:
Juzzy82 wrote:The gearing will make a massive difference this year. Remember how a lot of the cars could not pass previously because they hit the rev limiter in the top gear? That may not be the case so I expect it to be a more exciting GP. On the other hand you'd think that Monza would be the place where they would max out the gearing, so perhaps nothing will change. Either way, I'm tipping Ricciardo for another win ;)


Forgive my ignorance of all things technical, but weren't the teams limited on the gear settings this year?


They have one joker card!
"Always believe you will become the best, but never believe you have done so"

User avatar
speedysoprano
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:52 pm
Location: Londonish

Re: How Monza will likely unfold...

Post by speedysoprano »

funkymonkey wrote:Meh, for the the drama we expect, I think Monza if dry will be monstered by Mercedes without too much fuzz with driver from pole winning the race comfortably. I hope I am wrong.


I hope you're wrong, too! :lol:

I'm not saying it's always you (because frankly, my memory isn't that good) but this line of thought has been trotted out time and time again, and it's turned out to be wrong more often than not, in the last few races! Maybe Monza will be the exception that proves the rule...
1)Team Daniel.
2)Team Lewis.

Reluctant Red Bull Fan - they just keep hiring Aussies.

Pedrosa_4_Ever
Posts: 2949
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:15 pm

Re: How Monza will likely unfold...

Post by Pedrosa_4_Ever »

The Mercedes "I can brake later than you" war ends with Hamilton being launched Webber-style and entering orbit. He returns to earth a few months later, colliding with Rosberg on re-entry during the Brazil race. Ricciardo waltzes though to claim an unlikely championship win.
"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

"It's hammer time!"

British Driver Supporter (and Daniel Ricciardo)

Greg Moore - Dan Wheldon

flyboy10
Posts: 5402
Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 5:21 pm

Re: How Monza will likely unfold...

Post by flyboy10 »

Aren't they just going to tell both drivers that whoever gets pole hade better get to the first corner first and there'll be no racing except against other teams? 1-2 from lights to flag?

Schumacher forever#1
Posts: 2970
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:29 pm

Re: How Monza will likely unfold...

Post by Schumacher forever#1 »

flyboy10 wrote:Aren't they just going to tell both drivers that whoever gets pole hade better get to the first corner first and there'll be no racing except against other teams? 1-2 from lights to flag?


That's basically a championship of pole positions. They could have a system of whichever driver is faster to be able to overtake the other.

Whatever the scenario, let's all just hope that we don't have team orders for the remaining of the season.
"Always believe you will become the best, but never believe you have done so"

funkymonkey
Posts: 1892
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:04 am

Re: How Monza will likely unfold...

Post by funkymonkey »

speedysoprano wrote:
funkymonkey wrote:Meh, for the the drama we expect, I think Monza if dry will be monstered by Mercedes without too much fuzz with driver from pole winning the race comfortably. I hope I am wrong.


I hope you're wrong, too! :lol:

I'm not saying it's always you (because frankly, my memory isn't that good) but this line of thought has been trotted out time and time again, and it's turned out to be wrong more often than not, in the last few races! Maybe Monza will be the exception that proves the rule...


If you are talking about the thread discussing the surety of Mercedes WCC or if Ricciardo had chance at title, then yes, it was me who said nobody else has a chance and I still stand by that to be honest.

As far as race wins go, we only see Non Mercedes cars winning when Mercedes either has some issue or some crazy safety car race or when they trip over themselves. They still have the best car, 2 very fast drivers and just few races to go. Both titles are theirs.

Any win by anyone else is unlikely if Mercedes boys have clean race.

User avatar
LKS1
Posts: 3863
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:22 am

Re: How Monza will likely unfold...

Post by LKS1 »

futureshock999 wrote:McLaren will look to leapfrog the field by using a "Drag Racing" set-up, bettering Red Bull's aggressive use of a "Monza" set-up at Spa. As Jenson says they have no grip 99% of the time anyway, Rod Dennis figures that it can't get any worse. The new rear wing is only half a meter wide, and so short it doesn't even have DRS. Down the straights, the MP4-29 is clocked at speeds over 400kph in quali.

JB sticks it on provisional pole, but is beaten by K-Mag on his last Q3 lap. Unfortunately, K-Mag's McLaren is moving so fast that the light coming off it is blue-shifted via relativistic effects, and everyone in the stands is convinced by a blue blur that Ricciardo has indeed taken pole. A small riot breaks out in the stands when the Aussie-Italian is NOT declared on pole, resulting in the burning of a few grandstands and a few dozen major injuries. Bernie is immediately delighted by this news, as any F1 news coverage is good news as far as he is concerned.

At the start, JB gets a jump on K-Mag, but he himself is overtaken by a red blur of Alonso followed closely by Ricciardo. The two Mercs don't actually leave their grid positions, as Nico and Lewis have simply left their cars and are having a fist fight by the side of the grid - figuring that if they are going to duke it out anyway, they might as well get maximum TV and media coverage. Toto Wolff is immediately interviewed for his reaction, and all he can say is that "it will be dealt with, this time for real." He and Suzy are soon seen slipping out the rear of the paddock, never to be seen in F1 again.

Entering lap 2, the McLarens have finally gotten the benefit of several long straights, and have caught DR. Incredibly, K-Mag manages to block DR onto the grass while overtaking him from behind, or so the stewards will claim. He gets a stop and go for this. JB meanwhile passes DR, and sets his sights on Alonso.

The laps count down, and the ever alert McLaren pit wall crew find exactly the window they have been looking for. They immediately call K-Mag into the pits, where he serves his stop and go, and then proceeds to have a leisurely 90 second pit stop to change his tyres...not onto slicks, not onto wets...but onto something vaguely resembling studded snow tyres. He is released from his pit box just as Alonso is entering the main straight, and manages to pull out in front. They enter Turn 1 where K-Mag uses his new tyres' better rip, er, better grip, to take off Alonso's front wing...in its entirety. And half the front suspension for good measure. The stewards confirm that this was indeed a simple racing incident.

The McLaren boys finally decide to call JB into the pits, where he is immediately put onto full wets. Despite the sunshine. Despite the absence of any clouds whatsoever. Despite any mention of rain in the forecast. Eric Boullier is shortly thereafter seen laughing hysterically while talking in French on his mobile in the back of the garage...Sky TV happens to note that in the Lotus garage, Grosjean's agent is ALSO talking in French and laughing hysterically at the same time. Eric later tells Rod Dennis that he was merely on the phone to confirm his dinner reservations.

Paul Hembrey suddenly notices that K-Mag has a set of studded tyres that say Pirelli on the sidewall, and immediately begins to lobby Bernie to use snow making equipment at the race in Sochi. This would probably result in a better winter sport than was seen during the Winter Games. Bernie begins to think about white mink outfits for the Sochi grid girls, and tells Paul that snowmaking would be strongly considered.

Using his studded tyres, K-Mag gets too clever and actually runs a charging Kimi off the road (yet again it could be said)...and keeps following him cross country. At last sight, both were seen receding into the Italian countryside in their own rally race. Later Kimi says it was research to see if bears actually do s-h-i-t in the woods.

The race is finally won by a late charging Vettel, who manages to overtake Bottas after having his rear-wing fully removed at his last pit stop. Later Newey would say that was part of the design from the beginning of the season, and demand that everyone proclaim he was a genius...yet again.

And THAT is almost certainly how the race will unfold.

:lol: :lol: Now that would be extremely entertaining!

User avatar
UnlikeUday
Posts: 8558
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Location: Mumbai, India

Re: How Monza will likely unfold...

Post by UnlikeUday »

ClubF1 wrote:I'll take a punt and say the Force Indias will surprise a few. However, we were expecting the Mercedes dominance at Spa and it should have been Mercedes, Williams, Force India and McLaren leading the rest such is the much hype Mercedes power advantage. So we shall see what happens in Monza, as slippery doesn't always mean no-grip as proven by RedBull and others in the past (like Sauber and Force Indias in other years).


Force India couldn't make any impression in Spa, which was supposedly their strong track.

Monza may be the same story.

However, am expecting Hulk to score some points atleast, with Perez being a 'Lucky' draw.
Feel The Fourth

mac_d
Posts: 4231
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:41 pm

Re: How Monza will likely unfold...

Post by mac_d »

I laughed, but I'll now be curious about this at Monza... what if we have just seen the best prediction ever made?!

User avatar
Robot
Posts: 482
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:21 am

Re: How Monza will likely unfold...

Post by Robot »

Ferrari lapped, you read it here first.

F1Oz
Posts: 944
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:49 am

Re: How Monza will likely unfold...

Post by F1Oz »

Lol

IF being serious - you'd have to expect the Merc, Williams, Ferrari, McLaren and perhaps Force India to be fastest - then the RBR - meaning that Dan and Seb would be lucky to get into the top 10. Perhaps the skinny wing will help - but others will be using Monza wings as well so back to status quo and the only thing is that perhaps the RBR might do slightly better in a few corners - but still be vulnerable for overtaking down the straights.

I'm hoping I'm wrong - but Monza should be the worst of the Canada / SPA / Monza trilogy - and while mechanical, tactical and team mate squabbling have let Dan win in the first two - it's hard to imagine he could get more than minor points here. If he does win - then perhaps he may be a real chance at the WDC (and the tooth fairy is real)

F1Oz
Posts: 944
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:49 am

Re: How Monza will likely unfold...

Post by F1Oz »

Lol

IF being serious - you'd have to expect the Merc, Williams, Ferrari, McLaren and perhaps Force India to be fastest - then the RBR - meaning that Dan and Seb would be lucky to get into the top 10. Perhaps the skinny wing will help - but others will be using Monza wings as well so back to status quo and the only thing is that perhaps the RBR might do slightly better in a few corners - but still be vulnerable for overtaking down the straights.

I'm hoping I'm wrong - but Monza should be the worst of the Canada / SPA / Monza trilogy - and while mechanical, tactical and team mate squabbling have let Dan win in the first two - it's hard to imagine he could get more than minor points here. If he does win - then perhaps he may be a real chance at the WDC (and the tooth fairy is real)

User avatar
moby
Posts: 8072
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:22 pm

Re: How Monza will likely unfold...

Post by moby »

Watch the Marussas in the speed traps. You hear it here first.

User avatar
Laura23
Posts: 8767
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:56 am
Location: London

Re: How Monza will likely unfold...

Post by Laura23 »

moby wrote:Watch the Marussas in the speed traps. You hear it here first.

It's going to be hard to miss Chilton...
1994 1995 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Get well soon Schumi.

No one call anyone a moo-pickle...

User avatar
slide
Posts: 1426
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:55 pm

Re: How Monza will likely unfold...

Post by slide »

dan to win, and mercs behind after a messy weekend

User avatar
UnlikeUday
Posts: 8558
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Location: Mumbai, India

Re: How Monza will likely unfold...

Post by UnlikeUday »

F1Oz wrote:Lol

IF being serious - you'd have to expect the Merc, Williams, Ferrari, McLaren and perhaps Force India to be fastest - then the RBR - meaning that Dan and Seb would be lucky to get into the top 10. Perhaps the skinny wing will help - but others will be using Monza wings as well so back to status quo and the only thing is that perhaps the RBR might do slightly better in a few corners - but still be vulnerable for overtaking down the straights.

I'm hoping I'm wrong - but Monza should be the worst of the Canada / SPA / Monza trilogy - and while mechanical, tactical and team mate squabbling have let Dan win in the first two - it's hard to imagine he could get more than minor points here. If he does win - then perhaps he may be a real chance at the WDC (and the tooth fairy is real)


But then wouldn't RBR recover in sector 2?

With Vettel getting a new chassis & with Dan always ready to surprise us, don't dis-count the RBR just as yet.

As for the Merc drivers, it's sad their friendship has been overshadowed by their egos.

Expecting Bottas, Dan & Hulk to surprise!
Feel The Fourth

oz_karter
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:29 am

Re: How Monza will likely unfold...

Post by oz_karter »

After a controversial Q3 session where Nice Rosberg went out, set the fastest lap early then "broke down" in front of Lewis Hamilton's pit garage, preventing Lewis from participating at all, the scene was set for a fiery exchange in the race...

On lap 1, carnage ensued after Pastor Maldonado reminded everyone he is still in the field with a dive-bomb move from P8, collecting both Williams, Ferraris and Sebastian Vettel. Later, Maldonado defended himself "I may have braked late, but all those drivers turned in on me!". Vettel retorted "braked late? I didn't see his brake lights until his car came to rest against the wall".

This helped Lewis climb from P10 to P3, behind Rosberg and Ricciardo.

After the safety car restart, Lewis tried the earliest undercut pit stop in history, stopping on lap 4. Rosberg was not to be outdone and stopped on lap 5. Ricciardo was left defending from Fernando Alonso.

Rosberg's return to the track was met by a fierce Lewis Hamilton still seething from both the qualifying farce and the previous race at Spa.

The Mercs fumbled around each other for two laps, until Rosberg's wing touched Hamilton's rear tyre, causing a repeat of the fireworks in Belgium.

With the race still continuing, Lewis returned to the Mercedes pit in an unprecedented fit of rage. His attacks on Rosberg to live television were stifled by Anthony Hamilton who revealed himself to be Rosberg's manager since being sacked by Lewis.

Further pushed over the edge, the younger Hamilton left the track in his Mercedes road car, performing an angry burnout outside the Monza circuit. He was immediately apprehended by Italian police who will not release him until he commits to Ferrari for 2015. Ferrari have stated they aren't interested, and Luca Montezemolo has denied reports he is putting together a bail payment.

Back to the race, and Ricciardo has won after utilising no rear wing at all. Alonso second and Rosberg third.

That ends the Monza race report.

Chunky
Posts: 843
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:46 pm

Re: How Monza will likely unfold...

Post by Chunky »

Excellent OP!

The only part you missed is, "stands full of British fans, who boo Nico for no reason throughout the race."

.

babararacucudada
Posts: 1674
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:08 pm

Re: How Monza will likely unfold...

Post by babararacucudada »

When they were team mates at McLaren, Lewis and Jenson did race wheel to wheel once through several corners where they allowed each other to stay on the track while racing.
Mercedes may have told them that that is the way they want Lewis and Nico to race from now on.

F1Oz
Posts: 944
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:49 am

Re: How Monza will likely unfold...

Post by F1Oz »

oz_karter wrote:After a controversial Q3 session where Nice Rosberg went out, set the fastest lap early then "broke down" in front of Lewis Hamilton's pit garage, preventing Lewis from participating at all, the scene was set for a fiery exchange in the race...

On lap 1, carnage ensued after Pastor Maldonado reminded everyone he is still in the field with a dive-bomb move from P8, collecting both Williams, Ferraris and Sebastian Vettel. Later, Maldonado defended himself "I may have braked late, but all those drivers turned in on me!". Vettel retorted "braked late? I didn't see his brake lights until his car came to rest against the wall".

This helped Lewis climb from P10 to P3, behind Rosberg and Ricciardo.

After the safety car restart, Lewis tried the earliest undercut pit stop in history, stopping on lap 4. Rosberg was not to be outdone and stopped on lap 5. Ricciardo was left defending from Fernando Alonso.

Rosberg's return to the track was met by a fierce Lewis Hamilton still seething from both the qualifying farce and the previous race at Spa.

The Mercs fumbled around each other for two laps, until Rosberg's wing touched Hamilton's rear tyre, causing a repeat of the fireworks in Belgium.

With the race still continuing, Lewis returned to the Mercedes pit in an unprecedented fit of rage. His attacks on Rosberg to live television were stifled by Anthony Hamilton who revealed himself to be Rosberg's manager since being sacked by Lewis.

Further pushed over the edge, the younger Hamilton left the track in his Mercedes road car, performing an angry burnout outside the Monza circuit. He was immediately apprehended by Italian police who will not release him until he commits to Ferrari for 2015. Ferrari have stated they aren't interested, and Luca Montezemolo has denied reports he is putting together a bail payment.

Back to the race, and Ricciardo has won after utilising no rear wing at all. Alonso second and Rosberg third.

That ends the Monza race report.


Another Lol - how can I fault your conclusion - as long as Dan wins - and his main competitors fail to score major points - all DR fans would be happy :)

Post Reply