McLaren and Gillette?

Forum rules
Please read the forum rules
Denorth

McLaren and Gillette?

Post by Denorth »

Is this a beginning of the title sponsorship?

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases ... 87471.html
We are worse than animals, we hunger for the kill
We put our faith in maniacs the triumph of the will
We kill for money, wealth and lust, for this we should be damned
We are disease upon the world, brotherhood of man

RickM

Re: McLaren and Gillette?

Post by RickM »

Aren't Gillette still Button's own sponsor, or has that ended now?

Laura23

Post by Laura23 »

Doesn't look like a title sponsorship deal. Just a partner deal similar to the one GSK had for their Lucozade brand.

The title sponsor won't be announced until the European season is underway, Dennis hinted as much a few weeks ago.
1994 1995 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Get well soon Schumi.

No one call anyone a moo-pickle...

Denorth

Post by Denorth »

thanks. That's my understanding too. Whole announcement is too... little.

silkjet

Post by silkjet »

Not sure about Gillette deNorth. But I am intrigued by your signature. (sorry way off topic, but so intriguing) I've often thought about such things. My take is that man's superb and keen intellectual abilities have been matched with primitive drives (sex, desire to dominate, etc) that produces all the hand-wringing about man's activities.

In the end we do the best we can and try not to ruin things for the others here today, and those who will follow us.

I'll leave women out of this discussion, since they are the best creatures on Earth, and likely the universe.

Harpo

Post by Harpo »

For half of us, it would fit the "not a hair out of the place" of Dennis' dictatorship.
As my brother said : "I've got the brain of a four year old. I'll bet he was glad to be rid of it".

Baldy1986

Post by Baldy1986 »

Would a Honda title sponsor be out of the question, in advance of their engine partnership next year?

Or would Mercedes have a say in this?

Seanie

Post by Seanie »

They had gillette on the car last year?
Warning: The above post may contain sarcasm.

Denorth

Post by Denorth »

silkjet wrote:Not sure about Gillette deNorth. But I am intrigued by your signature. (sorry way off topic, but so intriguing) I've often thought about such things. My take is that man's superb and keen intellectual abilities have been matched with primitive drives (sex, desire to dominate, etc) that produces all the hand-wringing about man's activities.

In the end we do the best we can and try not to ruin things for the others here today, and those who will follow us.

I'll leave women out of this discussion, since they are the best creatures on Earth, and likely the universe.

offtopic - thank you. It's not my saying, but I do share a point of view that we are way too often acting exactly like this. The quote belongs to Lemmy Kilmister (Motorhead)
and we are always too blind, often with rage, to see the path that women show us...

silkjet

Post by silkjet »

Denorth wrote:
silkjet wrote:Not sure about Gillette deNorth. But I am intrigued by your signature. (sorry way off topic, but so intriguing) I've often thought about such things. My take is that man's superb and keen intellectual abilities have been matched with primitive drives (sex, desire to dominate, etc) that produces all the hand-wringing about man's activities.

offtopic - thank you. It's not my saying, but I do share a point of view that we are way too often acting exactly like this. The quote belongs to Lemmy Kilmister (Motorhead)
and we are always too blind, often with rage, to see the path that women show us...

Sweet!! I am ashamed I did not recognize Lemmy's quote. I am a big metal-head and cherish seeing Motorhead.

You kick butt!!!!

Blinky McSquinty

Post by Blinky McSquinty »

McLaren driver

Not McLaren driver