planetf1.com

It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:11 am

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Please read the forum rules



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Posts: 8120
Location: Mumbai, India
Image
Source - Imgur

Image
Source - Imgur

_________________
Feel The Fourth


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:58 am
Posts: 1332
Location: Kansas
I find it a bit odd that after winning the last two years in Mexico, Max is already tamping down expectations ahead of the race.

"I expect it to be a little bit more difficult this year because of the Ferrari pace but I think we can still have a very good race."

https://www.gpfans.com/en/articles/4652 ... in-mexico/

Max has already suggested that he doesn't expect RBR to win another race this year.

_________________
Mission WinLater


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Posts: 8120
Location: Mumbai, India
Rain could play a factor during the weekend:

Image
Source - https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHey4REX0AA ... name=small

_________________
Feel The Fourth


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:54 am
Posts: 2652
You know what’s the most bizarre about this weekend? I don’t see a favourite. Any of the top 5 drivers could take pole position or win the race and it wouldn’t be a surprise.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:58 am
Posts: 1332
Location: Kansas
KingVoid wrote:
You know what’s the most bizarre about this weekend? I don’t see a favourite. Any of the top 5 drivers could take pole position or win the race and it wouldn’t be a surprise.


:thumbup: :nod:

_________________
Mission WinLater


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:13 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:15 am
Posts: 2156
KingVoid wrote:
You know what’s the most bizarre about this weekend? I don’t see a favourite. Any of the top 5 drivers could take pole position or win the race and it wouldn’t be a surprise.

Who counts as the top 5? Albon matched Verstappen last time out, surely it wouldn't be that much of a surprise if any of the top 3 teams drivers got it based on this?

But then i don't see Mercedes being strong. Hamilton finished 75 seconds behind Verstappen last year with Bottas a lap down if i remember correctly. With Red Bull having a difference that massive and even Vettel nearly being a minute ahead of Hamilton, I think Mercedes are extremely unlikely to get pole and likely struggle to get a podium. But could be wrong.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:58 am
Posts: 1332
Location: Kansas
TheGiantHogweed wrote:
KingVoid wrote:
You know what’s the most bizarre about this weekend? I don’t see a favourite. Any of the top 5 drivers could take pole position or win the race and it wouldn’t be a surprise.

Who counts as the top 5? Albon matched Verstappen last time out, surely it wouldn't be that much of a surprise if any of the top 3 teams drivers got it based on this?

But then i don't see Mercedes being strong. Hamilton finished 75 seconds behind Verstappen last year with Bottas a lap down if i remember correctly. With Red Bull having a difference that massive and even Vettel nearly being a minute ahead of Hamilton, I think Mercedes are extremely unlikely to get pole and likely struggle to get a podium. But could be wrong.


As I remember Mexico last year was one of the races where Mercedes blocked off the cooling ducts in their wheel-hub connections amid concerns that this might be seen as a blown hub or moveable aerodynamic device and declared illegal. As a consequence their car and setup was graining the tires pretty aggressively during the race. Since then the cooled hubs and wheels have been approved by the FIA and Merc uses them without challenge.

I will be surprised if the Merc continues to have the same kind of tire issues this year that plagued them at a few of the races last year where they did not used the wheel cooling technology.

_________________
Mission WinLater


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:14 am
Posts: 1392
KingVoid wrote:
You know what’s the most bizarre about this weekend? I don’t see a favourite. Any of the top 5 drivers could take pole position or win the race and it wouldn’t be a surprise.


Agreed. Could be a very exciting weekend, even more so if there is some rain to throw into the mix.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:21 pm
Posts: 2673
Don't really think the mercs will be involved based on last year but we'll see. Think this will be a solid circuit for Ferrari and red bull


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:54 am
Posts: 2652
Why do people still talk about the results last season? There has been very little correlation between 2018 and 2019. Mercedes was third best around Monaco in 2018 yet comfortably locked out the front row in 2019.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:21 pm
Posts: 2673
KingVoid wrote:
Why do people still talk about the results last season? There has been very little correlation between 2018 and 2019. Mercedes was third best around Monaco in 2018 yet comfortably locked out the front row in 2019.


Because there is a clear and obvious trend in certain cars being good at certain circuits and everybody knows that Mexico is a bad track for Merc and always has been

Given that Ferrari have been much closer this year to Merc you'd probably expect them to be ahead at mexico


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:13 pm
Posts: 16408
FormulaFun wrote:
KingVoid wrote:
Why do people still talk about the results last season? There has been very little correlation between 2018 and 2019. Mercedes was third best around Monaco in 2018 yet comfortably locked out the front row in 2019.


Because there is a clear and obvious trend in certain cars being good at certain circuits and everybody knows that Mexico is a bad track for Merc and always has been

Given that Ferrari have been much closer this year to Merc you'd probably expect them to be ahead at mexico


Have those trends stuck for this season?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:50 am
Posts: 1569
Location: UK
KingVoid wrote:
Why do people still talk about the results last season? There has been very little correlation between 2018 and 2019. Mercedes was third best around Monaco in 2018 yet comfortably locked out the front row in 2019.


If I remember rightly a supreme lap by Hamilton and a Ferrari blunder contributed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:07 pm
Posts: 9965
mikeyg123 wrote:
FormulaFun wrote:
KingVoid wrote:
Why do people still talk about the results last season? There has been very little correlation between 2018 and 2019. Mercedes was third best around Monaco in 2018 yet comfortably locked out the front row in 2019.


Because there is a clear and obvious trend in certain cars being good at certain circuits and everybody knows that Mexico is a bad track for Merc and always has been

Given that Ferrari have been much closer this year to Merc you'd probably expect them to be ahead at mexico


Have those trends stuck for this season?

I'd say the trend has turned upside down when it comes to Mercedes and Ferrari.

_________________
Räikkönen - Vettel - Bottas
Thank you Nico - You´re the champ!

PF1 Pick 10 Competition 2016: CHAMPION (2 wins, 8 podiums)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:21 pm
Posts: 2673
Covalent wrote:
mikeyg123 wrote:
FormulaFun wrote:
KingVoid wrote:
Why do people still talk about the results last season? There has been very little correlation between 2018 and 2019. Mercedes was third best around Monaco in 2018 yet comfortably locked out the front row in 2019.


Because there is a clear and obvious trend in certain cars being good at certain circuits and everybody knows that Mexico is a bad track for Merc and always has been

Given that Ferrari have been much closer this year to Merc you'd probably expect them to be ahead at mexico


Have those trends stuck for this season?

I'd say the trend has turned upside down when it comes to Mercedes and Ferrari.


I'd say they've stuck for a lot of races...

Ferrari strong in Bahrain, Spa, Hockenheim (before Ferrari blew it in quali), Monza and Canada

Red bull strong in Monaco, Hungary, Austria

So why not anticipate that probably Mexico will be a strong circuit for Ferrari & red bull (although less so for red bull due to their poor development this season)

Are you guys really expecting Merc to be the favourites for mexico


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:58 am
Posts: 1332
Location: Kansas
FormulaFun wrote:
Covalent wrote:
mikeyg123 wrote:
FormulaFun wrote:
I'd say the trend has turned upside down when it comes to Mercedes and Ferrari.


I'd say they've stuck for a lot of races...

Ferrari strong in Bahrain, Spa, Hockenheim (before Ferrari blew it in quali), Monza and Canada

Red bull strong in Monaco, Hungary, Austria

So why not anticipate that probably Mexico will be a strong circuit for Ferrari & red bull (although less so for red bull due to their poor development this season)

Are you guys really expecting Merc to be the favourites for mexico


As I said above, Merc should not have the same problems with tire degradation this year that they had last year. Ferrari will still have an edge as far as raw power output is concerned. Vettel, Leclers, Hamilton, Bottas, & Verstappen should all have a chance at the win.

The popular favorites among fans and pundits seems to be Vettel and Leclerc and I don't think that is unreasonable. As always, Hamilton could show up and put on one of his masterclass drives. Should be interesting.

_________________
Mission WinLater


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 7:55 pm
Posts: 6977
Mort Canard wrote:
FormulaFun wrote:
Covalent wrote:
mikeyg123 wrote:
FormulaFun wrote:
I'd say the trend has turned upside down when it comes to Mercedes and Ferrari.


I'd say they've stuck for a lot of races...

Ferrari strong in Bahrain, Spa, Hockenheim (before Ferrari blew it in quali), Monza and Canada

Red bull strong in Monaco, Hungary, Austria

So why not anticipate that probably Mexico will be a strong circuit for Ferrari & red bull (although less so for red bull due to their poor development this season)

Are you guys really expecting Merc to be the favourites for mexico


As I said above, Merc should not have the same problems with tire degradation this year that they had last year. Ferrari will still have an edge as far as raw power output is concerned. Vettel, Leclers, Hamilton, Bottas, & Verstappen should all have a chance at the win.

The popular favorites among fans and pundits seems to be Vettel and Leclerc and I don't think that is unreasonable. As always, Hamilton could show up and put on one of his masterclass drives. Should be interesting.

Maybe not but they will likely have cooling issues. The air is thin in Mexico City at that elevation and it will be very hot. They struggled badly in Austria and I expect more of the same.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:58 am
Posts: 1332
Location: Kansas
sandman1347 wrote:
Maybe not but they will likely have cooling issues. The air is thin in Mexico City at that elevation and it will be very hot. They struggled badly in Austria and I expect more of the same.


Could be but Merc has also had time to address those issues.

Still, it will be an interesting race.

_________________
Mission WinLater


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:14 am
Posts: 1392
sandman1347 wrote:
Mort Canard wrote:
FormulaFun wrote:
Covalent wrote:
mikeyg123 wrote:

I'd say they've stuck for a lot of races...

Ferrari strong in Bahrain, Spa, Hockenheim (before Ferrari blew it in quali), Monza and Canada

Red bull strong in Monaco, Hungary, Austria

So why not anticipate that probably Mexico will be a strong circuit for Ferrari & red bull (although less so for red bull due to their poor development this season)

Are you guys really expecting Merc to be the favourites for mexico


As I said above, Merc should not have the same problems with tire degradation this year that they had last year. Ferrari will still have an edge as far as raw power output is concerned. Vettel, Leclers, Hamilton, Bottas, & Verstappen should all have a chance at the win.

The popular favorites among fans and pundits seems to be Vettel and Leclerc and I don't think that is unreasonable. As always, Hamilton could show up and put on one of his masterclass drives. Should be interesting.

Maybe not but they will likely have cooling issues. The air is thin in Mexico City at that elevation and it will be very hot. They struggled badly in Austria and I expect more of the same.


Pretty sure they've solved those issues they had in Austria. We'll probably know one way or the other this weekend.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:50 am
Posts: 1569
Location: UK
sandman1347 wrote:
Maybe not but they will likely have cooling issues. The air is thin in Mexico City at that elevation and it will be very hot. They struggled badly in Austria and I expect more of the same.


To clarify, I thought Mercedes had addressed this. Are you saying it is resolved at lower altitudes but remains an issue in thin air? If so why would they not have covered all the possibilities?


Last edited by Option or Prime on Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:07 pm
Posts: 9965
FormulaFun wrote:
Covalent wrote:
mikeyg123 wrote:
FormulaFun wrote:
KingVoid wrote:
Why do people still talk about the results last season? There has been very little correlation between 2018 and 2019. Mercedes was third best around Monaco in 2018 yet comfortably locked out the front row in 2019.


Because there is a clear and obvious trend in certain cars being good at certain circuits and everybody knows that Mexico is a bad track for Merc and always has been

Given that Ferrari have been much closer this year to Merc you'd probably expect them to be ahead at mexico


Have those trends stuck for this season?

I'd say the trend has turned upside down when it comes to Mercedes and Ferrari.


I'd say they've stuck for a lot of races...

Ferrari strong in Bahrain, Spa, Hockenheim (before Ferrari blew it in quali), Monza and Canada

Red bull strong in Monaco, Hungary, Austria

So why not anticipate that probably Mexico will be a strong circuit for Ferrari & red bull (although less so for red bull due to their poor development this season)

Are you guys really expecting Merc to be the favourites for mexico

What does it matter anyway, we'll see soon enough?

_________________
Räikkönen - Vettel - Bottas
Thank you Nico - You´re the champ!

PF1 Pick 10 Competition 2016: CHAMPION (2 wins, 8 podiums)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 7:55 pm
Posts: 6977
Option or Prime wrote:
sandman1347 wrote:
Maybe not but they will likely have cooling issues. The air is thin in Mexico City at that elevation and it will be very hot. They struggled badly in Austria and I expect more of the same.


To clarify, I thought Mercedes had addressed this. Are you saying it is resolved at lower altitudes but remains an issue in thin air? If so why would they not have covered all the possibilities?

I believe the issue was the size of the radiators. They may have addressed it but yes, thinner air means more difficult cooling as does high ambient temperature.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:58 am
Posts: 1332
Location: Kansas
Last year's pole was 1:14.759. These guys are puttering around in the 1:19 sec range. No one showing speed yet.

_________________
Mission WinLater


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:14 am
Posts: 1392
Leclerc a tenth slower than Hamilton despite being on the Mediums compared to Hamilton soft. Also maybe a little compromised by Norris in the final sector.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Posts: 8120
Location: Mumbai, India
FP1 done:

Image
Source - https://scontent.fbom16-1.fna.fbcdn.net ... e=5E19B59B

_________________
Feel The Fourth


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:14 am
Posts: 1392
Ferrari looking strong on one lap pace again.

An Autosport live tweet from about 20 minutes again suggests Merc looks good on the mediums and Red Bull the softs when it comes to long runs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:11 pm
Posts: 249
Maybe early days but seems like vintage Vettel is back...I can see his confidence picking up and the performance showing..It's taken a while but hopefully Seb is back for good


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Posts: 8120
Location: Mumbai, India
Info from yesterday:

Image
Source - Imgur

Image
Source - Imgur

Image
Source - Imgur

Image
Source - https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHv9I0tWwAI ... ame=medium

_________________
Feel The Fourth


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:21 pm
Posts: 2673
Covalent wrote:
What does it matter anyway, we'll see soon enough?


Sorry thought forums were for discussion...

Looks like it's gonna be ferrari > red bull > merc
that straight-line speed gives them so much reward


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:35 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:14 am
Posts: 1392
FormulaFun wrote:
Covalent wrote:
What does it matter anyway, we'll see soon enough?


Sorry thought forums were for discussion...

Looks like it's gonna be ferrari > red bull > merc
that straight-line speed gives them so much reward


It really does and isn't engine power supposed to be less important here because of the altitude?

It isn't hugely important for this year but Merc really need to get somewhere close to Ferrari on the engine if they want to beat them next year.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 1:05 pm
Posts: 7958
schumilegend wrote:
Maybe early days but seems like vintage Vettel is back...I can see his confidence picking up and the performance showing..It's taken a while but hopefully Seb is back for good

He's certainly looked a lot better over the last few races, I think it's all to do with comfort in the car. If you look at where he dropped off it was from France, where Ferrari brought the new front wing. His improvement has come from Singapore onwards, which was the race where Ferrari brought a big upgrade package and improved a lot in the corners.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Posts: 8120
Location: Mumbai, India
The track is mildly wet as of now. There's a chance of medium intensity rain in the ending stages of qualy & in the second half of the race as well!

_________________
Feel The Fourth


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Posts: 8120
Location: Mumbai, India
Around 150 work staff of teams Toro Rosso, McLaren & Renault are suffering from a (stomach) Virus. Pierre Gasly too is suffering from the same.

_________________
Feel The Fourth


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:14 am
Posts: 1392
UnlikeUday wrote:
Around 150 work staff of teams Toro Rosso, McLaren & Renault are suffering from a (stomach) Virus. Pierre Gasly too is suffering from the same.


Marko said Gasly might need to wait a diaper :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Posts: 8120
Location: Mumbai, India
FP3 done:

Image
Source - https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EH0RLI0XUAE ... ame=medium

_________________
Feel The Fourth


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:58 am
Posts: 1332
Location: Kansas
UnlikeUday wrote:



Probably not a good measure of where everyone is but Merc only a tenth or two off the Ferrari cars.

I do like the fact that Carlos Sainz Jr. went faster than both Max and Alex.

Pierre also went faster than Alex. Think he wants the RBR ride back??? :lol:

Haas almost as far out in the weeds as Williams. :frown:

_________________
Mission WinLater


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:14 am
Posts: 1392
Mort Canard wrote:
UnlikeUday wrote:



Probably not a good measure of where everyone is but Merc only a tenth or two off the Ferrari cars.

I do like the fact that Carlos Sainz Jr. went faster than both Max and Alex.

Pierre also went faster than Alex. Think he wants the RBR ride back??? :lol:

Haas almost as far out in the weeds as Williams. :frown:


Ferrari drivers did their quickest lap after the Mercs so I'm wondering if they got slightly better track conditions?

Verstappen's lap at the end when they were setting their best laps was compromised I think so not a representative time.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:58 am
Posts: 1332
Location: Kansas
JN23 wrote:
Mort Canard wrote:
UnlikeUday wrote:



Probably not a good measure of where everyone is but Merc only a tenth or two off the Ferrari cars.

I do like the fact that Carlos Sainz Jr. went faster than both Max and Alex.

Pierre also went faster than Alex. Think he wants the RBR ride back??? :lol:

Haas almost as far out in the weeds as Williams. :frown:


Ferrari drivers did their quickest lap after the Mercs so I'm wondering if they got slightly better track conditions?

Verstappen's lap at the end when they were setting their best laps was compromised I think so not a representative time.


Ok, here comes Quali!!!
Image
Source: https://media.giphy.com/media/12aW6JtfvUdcdO/giphy.gif

_________________
Mission WinLater


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:21 pm
Posts: 2673
Wonder why Haas and Alfa Romeo aren't seeing the benefits of the Ferrari engine, they must be doing something different - it's can't be the standard engine. Maybe the oil burning has some truth to it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:14 pm
Posts: 3867
FormulaFun wrote:
Wonder why Haas and Alfa Romeo aren't seeing the benefits of the Ferrari engine, they must be doing something different - it's can't be the standard engine. Maybe the oil burning has some truth to it


Ferrari’s secret is probably in the ERS deployment. The high altitude doesn’t seem to affect their power at all unlike last year when oil burning was an issue.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: pokerman and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group